Partners

When do you think the rest of the team Flash will find out Anna's secret?

Barry's POV

"Everyone on this planet, at some point in their lives, had a major case of the feels. Those days your heart is just too small to hold the big things you're feeling. Today's one of those days. We think of our emotions like they're these unique, personal phenomena, that no one has ever felt what we have felt. There is a basis in science for every emotion we feel. Anger, love. As a scientist, I know there's nothing magical about what makes us feel something for someone else." I run past Jitters and see Iris and something in me changes. "But then I see her smile. And something in me says this is how happiness feels but then I see her and everything changes." I run past Anna on her way to S.T.A.R. Labs she looks like an angel in her car.

"Man, that cannot be science

"Man, that cannot be science. The way she always has the right thing to say and makes me laugh when I'm down. There's something about Anna Pennyworth that just makes sense to me."

__________________________________
Anna's POV

"Anger, hate, aggression."

"A Jedi craves not these things."

"What are you doing with your voice?" I ask Cisco. He does strangest things but this one is up there in top ten.

"Of course, you wouldn't you know since you only watch Star Trek."

"Says the grown man who is talking like some character from a space movie."

"Okay, Yoda is not just a character. He's a way of life. And is no one feeling that quote?" He asks everyone. Pretty much we ignored is the question.

"Everyone in the bank went total savage for, like five minutes. And then they were fine again."

"Anger can be a powerful emotion. If this meta-human can engender irrational feelings of anger in his victims he can do a lot of damage." Dr. Wells informs us.

"Trust me I can definitely concur with that."

"Why do you have anger problems?" Barry asks.

"Oh, not anymore. But growing up I was a little hot-headed."

"Oh..."

"Detective West helped get a copy of the CAT scans the hospital did on everyone at the bank. Take a look." Caitlin pulls up the brain images for us all to see what happened at the bank.

"Their emotion centers of the brains are still showing signs of being overwhelmed." I state heading up closer to the screen.

"Particularly the area that controls executive function. That's the part of the brain that stops people from doing whatever random and potentially destructive thing that pops into their head." Caitlin explains to us.