Holiday Spirit and Ex's

Enjoy this next update

Making it back to Central City meant we all had to go into hiding until Savage was caught and dealt with. The only option we could come up with is a farmhouse outside of the city limits where Savage couldn't easily find us at least for a while. "A bunch of superheroes in a farmhouse? I feel like I've seen that in a movie before." Thea comments as we all get out of the cars.

"We needed a secure location and this was the best one we could find." Oliver explains.

"What's wrong with S.T.A.R. Labs?" Caitlin asks a little offended.

"Well, I mean, absolutely nothing if you forget about the revolving door you guys installed so that bad guys can come and go as they please."

"Yeah and while ours is still intact where the hell is your old lair again?" I challenge Oliver who closes his mouth.

"Or the one before that." Caitlin adds and I high five her.

"Well, lair number one was compromised by the police, and..." Oliver glares at Felicity. "And I will stop helping."

"Savage only left Barry and me alive because he felt Kendra start to emerge as Hawkgirl and went after her. He can sense her and Carter's presence. We don't need to make it easier on him by staying in the city limits." He leads the way into the house.

"Bet you wish you were staying at your mother's place now." John states to Laurel who is hanging on by a thread.

"We need to find a way to neutralize Savage's advantage...Barry, you're late."

"Sorry, it turns out it's not easy finding the ass-end of nowhere." "Language." I tease him as I kiss him on the cheek.

"Yeah, for real. The roaming charges alone are going to bankrupt me. Anna I'm going to need to borrow some money?"

"Borrow?"

"Can you please help a broke brother out."

"I'll think about it." I joke with Cisco.

"We're discussing how to take away Savage's newfound power."

"And his magic stick thing."

"Staff of Horus." I state reminding Felicity.

"Well, it's protected by some kind of energy field. I couldn't lay a finger on it."

"Maybe you wear mittens next time." Felicity offers.

"Or I've been working on a prototype insulated gauntlets that with their magnetic shielding could disrupt the staff's magnetic polarity." I inform everyone.

"When did you have the time to do that?" Oliver asks me like he doubts my intelligence.

"On the plane ride back to Central City."

"I thought you were flying the plane?" Cisco asks.

"I was." I answer.

"How? H..."

"I can multitask and there's such a thing as autopilot." I smile at them.

"How...where was all of the material a..."

"I always keep mechanical stuff nearby in case I need to build something or fix anything."

"Okay, I call dips on programming!" Felicity raises her hand.

"No, I call..." Cisco and her race off to beat each other to the gauntlets.

"Got to go to work. And by the way, I finished your calculus homework while developing a nanoscopic robot for invasive surgeries. This is nothing." I hit Oliver's shoulder loving hearing him grunt in pain.