Author's Notes

This is my third story! I hope that I can balance all books I have going on. Anyway, just a few notes about this one.

1) Arthur and Ashara Dayne survived Robert's Rebellion. Lyanna dies before Ned gets there and Arthur tells him the truth. They agree that Jon will be taken to Starfall and raised by Ashara since people will believe that Jon is Ned's bastard by Ashara. While in Starfall, Ashara becomes friends with Julieta Lannister(my character) since Julieta is being fostered at Starfall. Despite the Lannisters being responsible for the demise of Elia and her children, they manage to keep their friendship.

2) Julieta is a character I created. She's a cousin of the main Lannisters but was mostly raised in Dorne. She is gentle and kind but she's very cunning. Doran and Tywin arrange for Julieta to marry Oberyn in the hopes of ending the feud between their houses. But The Martells aren't willing to forgive or forget. While their marriage isn't one of passionate love, it is still filled with friendship and respect. Remember Oberyn isn't in the business of hurting innocent girls but he can't really look past Julieta being a Lannister either.

3) Elios is another character I created. He's the son of Oberyn and Julieta. When assassins come to Sunspear, Julieta believes it's the Martells seeking revenge for Elia. So she sends for the Daynes to raise Elios in secret. She doesn't want her child to be used as a pawn by the Lannisters or Martells. Since the Daynes fell out of favor with the Martells its the last place they'll look. This story will mostly be about Elios, but I hope I can include more Oberyn in it.

4) I'm adding Sarella Sand into the mix! I looked more towards the books for inspiration instead of the show. Sarella isn't mentioned much in either books or show so I'm going with it. I'm making it so Sarella, Elios, and Jon Sand are similar in age. Give or take a few years. Sarella inherited her father's intellect and love to travel.

5) Please note I don't own anything besides the characters I created. Please enjoy!