2

Hey guys, what's up?

I posted the bookcovers/banners/fan arts I received in my Instagram story (Instagram: sweetdreamer33_xoxo) and Facebook Page: Sweetdreamer33, and you can find it also in my Instagram Highlight story -- FAN ARTS.

So, submit your creation now guys and be featured in my Instagram, Facebook page and the following chapters of Clashing Hearts.

Oops! Don't forget to put your Wattpad username in your creation so you will be known and claim your prize. Yeah, I'm giving a surprise gift to the three winners.

Tag me (hashtag) on my Instagram account: sweetdreamer33_xoxo and Wattpad's Instagram account: Wattpad.

The winners MUST have the following in their fan arts creation:

Title: Clashing Hearts

Tagline: When Hating Becomes Pretending

Author: Neilani Alejandrino a.k.a. sweetdreamer33

Your Wattpad Username (This is very important)

Wattpad people, Ambassadors and some Wattpad Stars will be judging your creation, so please make it very nice and be discovered.

Good luck guys! Love you all :)

Carter's POV

Finally I arrived in New York where I could take a deep breath and spend time with my family. My job in California was partly done and I was back here to concentrate on another project -- though a smaller project, but something that I really anticipated because I would be building my very own hotel this time.

I was tired but the thought of it made me energize. The adrenalin rushing inside my body kicking my gut and pushing me to go far and beyond. I could not wait to start.

I would create my very first five-star hotel and beach resort, a haven like no other. I envisioned to bring the Maldives beach in New York, create a replica of Sutherland Falls in New Zealand and Kawasan Falls in Cebu Philippines. It would feature many shops, nightclubs, spas, convention and activity centres, garden arena and amusement parks spread all over the 150-acre of land.

I had been working on the structural plan and designs of the hotel since I earned my engineering degree at Harvard University two years ago. I made all the necessary blueprints and stored it safety in a plastic tube container hidden inside the armoire wardrobe closet of my New York apartment, waiting for the time to make that dream happen -- and that time is now.

My grandfather, Lucas Monteiro acquired the property from his late father, Enrique Monteiro. Grandpa Lucas passed on the whole estate to me when I graduated university.

"You will build your very first hotel in this area of New York, Carter. It had been your great grandfather's wish for me, but I failed him, so does your dad. You will build it for us and continue the legacy of the Monteiros to build the world's greatest hotels."

"I will grandpa, you can rely on me."

"I know. You're very different from the rest of us Monteiros." Granpa Lucas smiled nodding his head. "I like that you grow up very humble, low profile, simple, frugal and pragmatic."

Something that I adapted while living in the Philippines. I was thirteen years old when my family moved in Cebu Philippines to construct the biggest hotel project. It took five years to finish the whole project and I was there, witnessing how the hotel grew from dusty barren land to a monstrous five star hotel fully equipped with hi-tech amenities. I was fascinated and decided to be like dad, and make bigger hotels.