7

Hello MANILA!

What  : BOOKSIGNING

When : September 15, 2018 (Saturday), 3PM - 5pm

Where : Summit Media booth at MIBF (Manila International Book Fair)

Come and see me in person guys! Bring your copies of my books THE GIRL HE NEVER NOTICED and MY POSSESSIVE BILLIONAIRE.

Looking forward to see you there!

Carter's POV

Two billion dollars!

I had a feeling that Athena would pay Mr. Murphy at any amount. If I would mark my stake to three billion, she would not hesitate to get the estate at a higher amount. She'd fight tooth and nail to win, especially against me.

I knew Mr. Murphy. He was a stubborn grumpy old man and his sudden changed of attitude was kind of strange. He had been known as being a crook, swindler and import smuggled goods when he was younger. I doubt that he had changed his ways.

After showing us almost everything - and that happened within an hour, Mr. Murphy named his price. "I'll close the deal to whoever could pay me more than two billion dollars."

"I'm willing to pay you more than that amount, Mr. Murphy." Athena statement made my eyes grow bigger. What the hell! Then she continued. "But you must allow me to get another professional art appraisers.

"You don't need to, Miss Niarchos. That professional appraiser I recommended is the best in New York." Mr. Murphy insisted. "That other appraisers are not experts, they are just pretending to be professionals to get money from these rare collections."

"I'll pay you five billion dollars Mr. Murphy."

Both Athena and the old man's eyes opened wide.

"Five billion dollars? You jerk, I thought..." Athena bursted at me immediately.

"Yeah." I held my hand up, stopping Athena from talking. I faced Mr. Murphy who looked so dazzled at the amount I mentioned. The dollar signs were showing on his eyes. "But in one condition... I will have the International Society of Art Appraisers come here and see if your collections including the whole property are really worth two billion dollars."

"No... no. That is not necessary young man." Mr. Murphy's expression changed instantly to annoyance. "I won't allow them to come near my collections!"

I chuckled and shook my head. "What are you afraid of, Mr. Murphy? All of your collections are genuine, right?"

Mixed emotions played on the old man's face. He was in a panic.

One week later

"She can't wait for another two years. She's marrying Zion as soon as possible to get her trust fund so she could buy the museum." My sister Kimberly informed me when I took her home after our twice a month family dinner at the Petrakis side - mom's immediate family.