Chapter 6

Note: This is the chapter with the erotic scene ahead.

Chapter 6
After a few boardgames, Jungkook suggested to play Truth or Dare.
"Lets play the dirty version", he beamed.
"Um.. we're 2 guys and 1 girl, I don't think it'd be appropriate for us to play that game Kookie", Yoongi retorted.
"Aw cmon! It won't harm anyone! Also we won't do anything severe!" He pleaded. Yoongi looked over at me apologetically, and I gave him a cheery smile. I didn't know what else to say. I couldn't have my own opinion here.
"You know what? Lets save that for another time. I mean, Y/N isn't going anywhere any time soon, right? Besides, she looks really tired", Yoongi said.
I let out a sigh of relief on the inside.
"Alright, but next time we better play it! It'll be really fun!"

Jungkook led us to his room, then came out and took me to another room.
"You'll sleep here", he said, as he opened the door to the room. I peeked inside and saw a huge bedroom. The walls were dull white, with a giant bed in the middle of the room sandwiched between two wooden side tables. The floor was carpeted.
"Thanks", I said while stepping in. Just as I was about to close the door, Jungkook pushed open the door and stepped in too.
"Jungkook, Yoongi is waiting for you", I said stubbornly.
"Oh don't worry. I got him busy with the TV. Told him I'll escort you to your room and handle some business with the butler", he said with a sneaky smile.
"Jungkook, he's your friend. Do you really want to betray him like that?" I tried reasoning with him.
"Are you dating him?" He asked in a serious tone.
"No–"
"Do you have feelings for him?"
I fell silent. I didn't know what to say. Yoongi was a really nice guy, and I was starting to grow feelings for him, but the feelings weren't that strong yet. After all, I had just gotten out of a rough relationship. I couldn't just catch feelings for someone so quickly.
"No, but–"
"Well then I don't see the problem with us trying to blossom our love", Jungkook said, entering the room and closing the door behind him.
"Jungkook look. I don't feel the same about you. I just got out of a bad relationship", I said, stepping back slowly with the night gown in my hand.
"I know. Yoongi told me. I'll make you forget about your stupid ex, don't worry. Just give me a chance", he said approaching me.
"I need time to think", I said, edging on the bed. Fuck.
"You can take time to think after this", he said with a flirty smile.
"After wh–"
Before I could continue, he just pushed me on the bed and started kissing me wildly, pinning my arms above my head. I couldn't speak or move him away. I tried to use my legs but he had completely jammed them with his weight over me. He proceeded towards my neck.
"Jungkook please", I said, making small struggles.
"Sh sh, don't make too much noise. What if Yoongi hears?" He said and gave me a love bite on my neck. I whimpered.
"Oh I loved that sound", he giggled. He trailed kisses down my neck, on my chest, then he let go of my arms and kissed my tummy. I could feel my body heating up and my nipples hardening. My pussy started tingling. It felt so wrong but so good. I tried swallowing my small moans but failed every time Jungkook kissed anywhere. He proceeded to kiss my thighs. I once again tried to resist, but he restrained me with his strong arms.
"Y/N, stop it or else", Jungkook hissed. I swallowed really hard. He passed a playful smile and went down, unbuttoning my shorts. I bit my lips. He took them off and kissed my pussy from the top of my underwear.
"Oh you smell so sweet Y/N", he said. He kissed my inner thighs, making his way to my pussy. He took off my panties real slow. I was losing my head. Why was I liking this?
He gave a small kiss to my clit. I whimpered. He gave me a look which told that he was enjoying this a lot. He flicked his tongue on my opening. I closed my eyes and clenched the sheets on either side. He dug in. He started twisting his tongue in my opening, on my clit, and inside me. I couldn't keep my moans in anymore. This felt too good. While licking my clit, he gently put in one finger. Then two. He started thrusting his fingers in and out while licking my clit. I was moaning loud. The louder I moaned, the rougher he got. Eventually, I came on his fingers. He took out his fingers, made deep eye contact with me while licking his fingers.
"Mmmmmhh, you taste as good as you smell. I'm impressed", he said, smiling flirtatiously. He then took off my shirt and unhooked my bra. He started to twirl his tongue around my nipples, gently biting them. He gave my boobs a slight squeeze. Then he unzipped his pants and took out his erect member. I stared in shock. It looked so smooth and hot.
"I want you to suck it like the good girl you are", he said with a hint of command. I tried to refuse, but he just made me get down on my knees and shoved his hard cock into my mouth. My eyes teared up a bit. I started sucking his cock, my saliva dripping down. It tasted really good. For some reason, I wanted his member inside me. I tried to eradicate such thoughts but I couldn't. I stroked my tongue up and down against his length, mushrooming his hard dick. He grabbed my hair and deep throated me. I tried not to gag too much. He was letting out deep grunts.
"Oh fuck yes baby. Daddy wants to put his hard cock inside your juicy pussy", he groaned. That made my body heat up more. I could feel my pussy dripping wet with cum. Strangely, my pussy was screaming to be pounded by him.
He picked me up, put me on the bed, kissed me on my lips and neck. He slowly started stroking his hard member against my pussy. He stared deep into my eyes while doing that. I covered my face with my hand as I couldn't control from making lustful faces due to my moaning. He took my hand away from my face and pinned both my hands on either side of my head.
"Don't hide yourself from daddy, angel. Daddy wants to see your dark side", he whispered seductively. With that, he put the head of his hard cock in my entrance, and started to slide it in. I closed my eyes and bit my lips. He put in half, then all of it in one go. My eyes shot open and I let out a loud moan.
"Oh fuck baby you're so fucking wet", he exclaimed.
He slowly started to move, exploring my regions with his cock, familiarising himself with the depths. He eventually gained speed. I dug my nails into his back and started tearing up. It felt too fucking good. He kept thrusting really hard and fast, our grunts and moans drowning out the sound of his balls slapping against my ass. After that, he ordered me to ride him. I sat on top of him, taking in his member, then I gently started to rock my hips. I started gaining speed and I could feel myself hitting my peak. I achieved a couple of orgasms while riding him. Then we turned around and he was again on top of me. He mercilessly fucked me till he came all over my stomach. Then he lay down next to me, cuddling me, both of us breathless.
"Wow. You were fucking amazing Y/N. Who knew you were this talented", he said, while kissing my lips and neck.
"Are you done?" I asked.
"Daddy wants a second round", he said sternly. I gulped.
"Jungkook please, I can't do this anymore", I pleaded.
"You just have to lay back and let me do it", he said, while getting on top of me. Before I could utter another word, he shoved his hard cock in me again. He thrusted in and out like crazy till he and I came together again.
"Well, guess I'll go now", he said, getting up after a while. "We should do this from time to time".
I stayed quiet. He put on his clothes, gave me one last kiss before leaving the room. I saw myself in the long mirror suspended on the wall next to the bed.
"Why Y/N? Why.. I can't face Yoongi at all after this.." regret filling my voice. I went to the bathroom, took a bath, put on my night gown and slid into bed. Few minutes later, I passed out.

Authors notes:
So here's the part I'm sure ya'll we're anticipating. Leave a vote if you liked this chapter :) Thanks for reading!xx