Chapter 7

The next day, we all met at the dining table where the breakfast was laid out. We had eggs, bacon, and fresh glasses of juice.
"Did you sleep well, Y/N?" Yoongi asked, smiling.
I gulped really hard. From the corner of my eye I could see Jungkook giving me yet again, another tauntingly playful smile.
"Yes Y/N, did you?" Jungkook asked, almost in a mocking tone. I forced a smile, and said that I did. During breakfast I could neither look at Yoongi nor Jungkook. Last nights events kept hitting me with a sledge hammer. I felt my body starting to heat up again. This is not good.
Soon we were done with our breakfast. We spent half of the evening watching TV and talking. Then it was time to leave.

"I had a great time Jungkook. Thank you so much for letting Y/N and I stay the night. It was amazing", Yoongi said as we were walking towards the main door.

"Don't thank me man. It's what friends are for. You can pop in any time you like. I wouldn't mind having another sleepover", Jungkook replied, while ogling at me. I quickly looked away.

After we bid our goodbyes, Yoongi and I got in the car and drove off.
"Are you sure you slept well Y/N? You looked a little flushed this morning", asked Yoongi with a concerned look on his face.
"Yes I did. It must've been cuz of the new place", I replied, smiling at him.

My emotions were all over the place. Somehow I felt like I cheated on Yoongi. But we aren't even dating, so I guess it's okay. But still. He's Yoongi's friend. I hadn't imagined doing Yoongi's friend!
Eventually we reached home. It was Sunday, so it was Yoongi's day off. We spent the evening watching TV, filled with awkward silences cuz I couldn't talk to him properly cuz of the past events. I wanted to tell him everything, but another part of me wouldn't dare. What would Yoongi's reaction be? Will he hate me? Will he want to get rid of me quickly?

"I think Jungkook likes you", Yoongi said suddenly, breaking my chain of thoughts. "What do you think of him?"

"Oh, me? Yeah he's nice. I like him too. He's a good friend", I replied.

"I think he likes you more than a friend... why don't you date him?"

What? Is he serious? I looked at Yoongi. He was as serious as the first night I met him. "Oh.. I'm not sure about that. I mean, we just met. I don't see him that way. Besides, I just got out of a bad relationship. I can't quickly jump into another one", I said.

Somehow I felt Yoongi gave a look of relief when he heard that. He looked at me and smiled. Then his smile disappeared and he asked me seriously, "What if I fall for you, and ask you out? What would you say?"

I was at a loss for words.
"I don't know..."

I saw him just staring into my eyes. He came closer to me, and then he put his lips on mine. We shared a passionate kiss. "I like you Y/N. A lot."

We kissed some more, I ran my hand in his hair and caressed his back. He caressed mine. Then he stopped. He looked very embarrassed. "I'm sorry. I really am. I don't know what came over me. It's just that, I've liked you since a couple months. I just wanted to be sure of my feelings before letting you know. And it's okay if you don't like me back. I just wanted to let it out", he confessed.

"Oh Yoongi, but I do like you. Not as much as you do, but I've been developing feelings for you. I don't want to lead you on so I won't tell you that in the future I might like you as much as you like me. I think I just need time", I said. I saw a sad smile on Yoongi's face, mixed with relief and care. "It's okay. You have all the time in this world. However, if you do reject my feelings for you, don't hesitate to do so. I'd hate it to be one sided", he said, brushing his hand against my cheek. His hand felt full of warmth and love. I smiled at him warmly. "I'll keep that in mind", I said.
Then the incident of last night hit my head. Oh no. I almost forgot. How can I forget? Maybe I should tell him...

"Yoongi... I wanted to tell you something related to Jungkook..." I hesitated.
"What is it?" He asked. I thought very hard if I should tell him.

"He... has a very nice house", I blurted out. No, I couldn't tell him. Not now. Not yet. I need time. I don't know what I need time for but, I just don't want him to lose his only friend because of me.

Yoongi laughed out really loud. "You wanted to tell me that? No shit Sherlock. You're so cute hahaha", he pinched my cheeks. I felt embarrassed.

Will I ever be able to tell him?

I couldn't sleep that night. I was being pulled apart by two guys at the same time. I had to warn Jungkook. I had to.

Authors notes: Don't forget to leave a vote if you enjoyed this chapter! Thanks for reading xx