- e i g h t e e n -

you whined aloud, holding an ice on your temple. you currently have a headache and it annoys the heaven out of you, you feel like cussing every second that you could snap at anyone who would dare to talk to you. you feel like someone is hammering you, torturing you for your sins.

you are currently watching spongebob to keep your mind away from the torture and not sigh every f- ducking second. you were cuddling with jungkook a while ago, but unfortunately (or kinda fortunately, because ✨ f o o d ✨), jungkook needs to cook so the both of you don't starve.

you: are you done yet?

you whined out, jungkook's laughter coming after, sensing your needy voice.

( a/n: bitch not that needy needy, y'all dirty minded af i can't find the right word lmao i think my vocabulary shortened because of the quarantine lmao. currently editing this while quarantine because why not. )

you: it's not funny!

coincidentally (or maybe your fbi agent is currently watching you who knows 😙✌), spongebob's annoying–your words because of your current mood –laughter can be heard. normally you would laugh together with the spongbob but it made your mood spicier.

jungkook: i'm done, baby. let's it.

not soon after jungkook came with plates on each hand and sat next to you looking at your furrowed eyebrows and pouty lips.

you: i'm not a baby.

jungkook: but you're my baby,

you snorted at his response but it somehow lifted up your mood a little as you smile.

jungkook: see you're smiling, now come eat.

jungkook scooped you up like a bridal style with a laugh. you gasped and quickly clinged onto him like your life depended on him.

your eyes widen when you saw the food jungkook made, you knew it was gonna be four star– yours is five star and you refuse to have someone the same level as you– since it's jungkook who made it.

you: suddenly my headache is gone.

jungkook: oh? then you don't need the medicine anymore.

you: depends. not shut up because these foods are calling for me to eat them.

jungkook chuckled before digging in on his own plate.

-

you groaned once again in the bed, 'cause of boredom and your headache. it won't leave you even if you already ate. you feel regret for not having enjoying your time when you don't have a headache, you would do anything to get rid of this shit.

you: jungkookiee~

the said man opened one eye as he was repeatedly shook to wake him up.

you: i'm dyinggg..

jungkook sighed and gave your temple a small kiss and got up to get your medicine. he sleepily walked towards the refrigerator, still groggy, he grabbed a tablet and a cold water bottle.

he came back and handed you the tablet, you eyed it suspiciously, the color kinda weird for a headache remedy but shrugged it off since you want your headache gone for eternity and not come back every f- ducking again.

jungkook slipped beside you and placed his hand across your waist to spoon you.

jungkook: let's sleep now.

you hummed as your lover placed a chaste kiss on your temple before snuggling with you. his nose below your hair, liking the smell of the soft smelling shampoo you use.

-

jungkook groaned as he felt something rubbing against his now growing bulge, and some small noises. that is certainly—

______________________

HAPPY 10K REAAAAAAAADDSS!Thank y'all for reading~ Get ready for the very next chapter

Thank y'all for reading~ Get ready for the very next chapter.
*insert lenny face*

;)
10-09-18

_WifeuOfJimin
(now known as @-jiminxx-)