- t h i r t y s i x -

you groaned as you shifted your body to your side and wrapped your arms on his waist and your head on his chest, for warmth.

this bitch didn't even turned on the heater.

inconsiderate shit.

jungkook: stop...

jungkook spoke in his husky morning voice that would've made you feel hot but you aren't in the mood, most certainly in the mood to punch jungkook in the face for some reason.

you: i need your warmth.

jungkook: turn the heater on, then.

you: why don't you? i'm currently paralyzed if you haven't noticed.

you snapped as you rolled your eyes.

the coconut head wrapped his arms around you and pulled you closer, you nuzzled your head on his chest.

-

after a few minutes,

you: i'm hungry, go and make me some food, peasant.

jungkook: what did you just call me?

you: p-e-a-s-a-n-t, a peasant. now shut up and give me food, oh, and open the heater for me, shoo.

you purposely spell out to annoy jungkook as you order him around.

jungkook: you are absolutely not calling me that.

you: not a chance— holy shit i'm bleeding!

junghoe panicked and pulled the blanket away, that is now sadly lying in the floor as if it's a trash, the blanket cried.

jungkook: oh.. that explains.

you: explains what?

jungkook: go to the bathroom, i'll change the covers.

you: noooo~ i want to eaaaattt~— aAAHH!

you shriek as jungkook carried you in a bridal style, the muscle pig thinks of you assa feather. he placed you on the bathtub and filled it with warm water.

____________________

issa filler my friends, don't have anything in my empty brain (yeah that's why im dead cuz my brain's empty, bruh.)

hoes, no, she aint in her period, if thats what yall thinking like eW whY

01-19-19

_WifeuOfJimin
(now known as @-jiminxx-)