- t h i r t y -

jungkook pulled his shirt up as he walks, stumbling a little. he didn't waste any more time and joined you on the bed.

you felt a pair of lips against your, though you felt sleepy, you lazily moved your lips against him. after a while, the lack of air in your lungs made you pull away.

he placed himself beside you, his constant moving made you turn his back to him. but that just allowed him to spoon you, slipping his arm under you and above your waist, he pulled you closer to him.

the first few minutes were just quite breathing which made you sleepier. but then, you felt a wet spot behind your shirt on the upper left corner.

suddenly, you aren't near any sleepy. removing the tight arms around you, you spoke.. concern laced in your voice. you turned around and face him. the hands that are recently tightly clasped together is now covering his face.

you: do... do you wanna talk about it?

after some felt like hours, but is just seconds that are almost near to a minute. you sat up, but then a hand gripped your wrist. you chuckled as you realized jungkook must've thought you are going to leave. you connected your hands with his.

jungkook sat up too, but were only just too lean his head on your chest as he wrapped his arms around you and cry more. you stroke his hair as you wait for him to finish, rubbing his scalp.

you: you know.. you don't have to tell me right no—

jungkook: n-no..

his voice broke as he spoke shakily. he lifted up his head, showing his glassy eyes that mirorred yours. using all his strength, he connected his lips with yours.

you slid your hands behind his neck and clasped it together, drowning into the kiss. your lips moved with his gracefully, him completely forgetting everything but you.

the lack of oxygen had to make you both pull away, catching your breathes as you look at each others eyes. sadness can be seen in yours and jungkook's eyes, but a hint of love is there.

slowly, jungkook began to spoke

jungkook: it's just that— you m-might not l-love me anymo...

jungkook sobbed as he ducked his head again on your chest. and then you were back at stroking his hair.

you: why would i not love you? i love you no matter what..

jungkook: e-even if i'm a-adop– adopted?

jungkook hiccuped. your eyes widen at the revelation, but you gave him a soft smile.

you: of course, silly! i just said, i. love. you. no. matter. what, didn't i?

you gave him a peck everytime you pause. jungkook's smile gets bigger and bigger as you peck him.

jungkook: thank y-you.. i love you too.

and with that, your lips connected with him again. a passionate kiss, no lust, no arousal, just pure love.

____________________

sorry for not updating this past week until now.
hope yall are still alive and breathing
aftermamaofcourselmao

12-18-18

_WifeuOfJimin
(now known as @-jiminxx-)