- t w e n t y o n e -

jungkook inched closer to you before pushing his tongue in yout mouth causing you to open your mouth to gasp in surprise. you felt him smirk against the kiss and took this as an advantage to slip his tongue in your mouth.

his tongue explored the wet cavern before you tried to fight with him for dominance, which, of course, no surprise, jungkook won. you gently sucked on his tongue.

wet noises bounced off the four walls as jungkook placed his hand on your exposed thigh, a faint moan coming from your mouth.

-

nothing else happened in the shower, excluding the hot steamy make out session you and jungkook had. but the rough jungkook disappeared when you are to bath, he went all gentle on you asking if you are hurting on a certain spot, he then massaged you and didn't let you to do anything but just sit there.

after, jungkook carried you to his bed and looked for something the both of you could wear. suspiciously, he didn't even bother to go to your room to get your clothes, even your undies. instead, he brought out a white shirt, no doubt the size would drown you, and a lingerie.

you eyed the obviously flustered boy, red on the tip of his ears and a faint blush on his cheeks as a small smile he tried to stop, display on his face. he handed the clothes to you. while his back is facing you because he's searching clothes for himself, you suspiciously eye the lingerie that he, apparently, had. in his. fucking. walk in closet. you wore it hesitantly.

you were slipping the shirt above your head, when jungkook had turn around, a shirt a pair of trousers on hand. you didn't see him since the shit is covering your vision.

instantly, jungkook's eyes widened and he felt his member wake up as his eyes travelled down on your body. your body screams out hot as your wore the black lingerie. he didn't even regret giving you the lingerie.

once you were done, you caught jungkook look away with a hint of pink in his cheeks. you grinned seeing him so flustered after what he've done yesterday.

you: bro, how could you be so cute right now.

jungkook: bro?

jungkook slip on his shirt above his head, then his hand tucked on his towel and turned to you with a smirk plastered on his handsome face. your smile died down and you looked away.

jungkook: being a pervert toward your own bro, are we?

he emphasized the word bro which you called him earlier.

you: pfft, like you hadn't looked at me earlier.

you scoffed, rolling your eyes, you heard jungkook chuckle, and a faint sound of something falling. you were about to look our of instinct but managed to stop yourself as a thought of being a pervert passed by,

you let your upper body fall down on the mattress as you close your eyes, scooting up to also have your lower body on the bed. after some time, you heard jungkook speak, you can already hear the smirk in his voice as he started.

jungkook: your lips seems lonely, i think it would like to meet mine.

you snorted before laughing, suddenly, you felt a weight above you, almost knocking your breathe out of you.

you: hey! you're too heavy! go away!

jungkook chuckled before a pair of lips smashed against yours, he promped his forearm on the bed beside your head and lifted himself up. you smiled in the kiss while moving your lips together with his.

____________________

I really wanted to update, but my lazy ass wouldn't cooperate with me :<

october something 2018

_WifeuOfJimin
(now known as @-jiminxx-)