- t w e n t y s e v e n -

proofread? never heard of her

jungkook is going to ask something to his father, and now he's heading to seokjin's and selena's shared room.

[ a/n: i have decided to give your no-name mom a name ]

he was about to knock when he heard seokjin and selena talking. he decided to just ask him about it another time when he's not busy.

he was about to walk away when he heard his name being said, so, being the curious being he is, he decided to eavesdrop. it wouldn't be that bad, right?

maybe they find out about you and jungkook fooling around, jungkook gotta make sure.

seokjin: he i-is...

seokjin mumbled as he started to tear up, his hand shaking. selena saw it and took it into her hands and gave her husband a hug, rubbing his back with her non-busy hand.

seokjin stuttered as he hesitantly spoke the next words that made his heart shatter into pieces.

seokjin: a-adopted.

jungkook slowly brought his shaking hands to his lips to muffle his sobs as tears fell down from his eyes. though his knees are weak, he managed to walk away from the room.

you were seating in the couch when you saw him, you were about to ask him to join you on the couch when you noticed his shoulders are shaking.

you stood up to walk to him when suddenly, he ran out as fast as his knees would allow him, the knob hitting the wall with a loud impact.

you ran after him and called his name as loud as you can, tears were beginning to well in her eyes. but you were ignored. his long legs is an advantage for jungkook, however, is a huge disadvantage for you as you have a low stamina.

and soon, he disappeared around a corner. you slowly slowed down, your cries for him getting louder,

and so is his.

____________________

damn bro, bet you didn't see this coming after a smut lmao

12-01-18

_WifeuOfJimin
(now known as @-jiminxx-)