•Patty Cake•

Anybody who can guess why I made the title patty cake, I'll shout you out next chapter 🙃

7 months with you Jahseh💔
5 Months short of a year WTF!

You are missed dearly and we love you! Thanks for everything 💜

=========================

Jahseh's POV

"Baby I can't believe you took the time out to plan this trip! I'm so excited! Just you, me and we kid free."

"I wanted to get you away from everything stressing you out. Not the kids of course but you need a break from them too."

"So do you. C'mon let's get to our room." She smirked.

We were taken to our private villa by the hotel staff. We basically have a condo to ourselves, the villas are spaced out and right on the beach.

They opened the door and let us go in first..

"Wowwwww, this is so beautiful."

"Enjoy your stay at Island View Resort!" The staff smiled and left.

She ran and jumped on me, wrapping her legs around my waist.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"

"Guess what I got you?"

"What?" She smiled.

"Some kush."

"Ahhhhhhhhhh! You fucking love me! Where it at? Let's roll them trees baby!"

I pulled it outta my bag and handed it to her.

She broke it down and split the cigar dumping out the guts.

"I'm gonna run you a bath and I'm gonna wash you from head to toe. I'm gonna shower then I want us to walk on the beach just you, me, our drinks and some kush." She said finishing rolling up.

"Okay beautiful, that sounds bomb to me."

She walked outta the room and I heard water running, she went in my bag and got me some clothes as I laid in bed watching her.

It's almost 9pm, I got up and topped off our drinks with the champagne they had already in here waiting on us.

"C'mon baby." She pulled me off the bed and into the big ass bathroom. There was a claw foot tub filled with bubbles waiting for me. She stripped me of every article of clothing I wore and put my hair up in a ponytail.

She helped me in slowly and I sat down when I got use to the temp.

"You still bleeding?"

"No baby, but I'm still healing. Why?"

"Get in with me."

"But baby I-"

"No but's." I stood her up and stripped her. Her body is so sexy, Anima didn't give her many stretch marks and since she's been working out her waist is smaller but ass still nice and fat. It's so juicy I can barely control myself when I see it.

I helped her in and she sat facing me.

"Shit our drinks. Don't let me fall.." She stood up and leaned over trying to get the drinks off the bathroom counter. Bubbles covered her body here and there..

I decided to stand up and support her so she wouldn't tip over. I positioned myself right behind her ass and my dick got hard immediately.

She finally grabbed them and looked at me in the mirror..