•Limitless•

3434 words mane 😼

Jahseh's POV

I'm stepping off the plane and right into my rental. Ski sent me they addy and all that, so I'm finna pull up!

I can't help but be nervous, she's cordial but overall still pissed and disappointed in me. 

I pass a shopping mall so I decided why not pick her and the kids up a few things. A few turned into a lot so now I got a handful of bags. I seen a jewelry store on my way out so I head to the car and unload everything and run back in.

I got a bunch of shit I'm hoping she will accept. This isn't a bribe but she deserves it. All of it, the whole world to be exact.

I pick up some food cause I know she'll be easier to convice if she has a full stomach.

I pull up and I try to get myself together because my nerves are bad as fuck right now. My hands are sweating and my forehead...

I was talking shit a few times and she might whoop my ass cuz I know she ain't forgot...

Just get out the car you pussy, you fucked this up so make it right.

I gathered as much as I could and would just come back for the rest. I knocked on the door and my nerves finally went away, I'm about to see my kids and my gi-...

The door flew open and it was Tank and J mob, T had his strap in hand and J was just posted, with his arms folded.

They faces turned into a smile when they seen me...

"Nigga you was about to get it!! Good to see you, lemme help you with all that shit." He hugged me and took most of the bags.

I shook up with J and he went to get the rest of the bags.

I walked in slowly and seen Tyler watching TV with Anima beside him in her bouncer.

He seen me and ran over to me jumping on me and giggling.

"Your hereeee! Finally!" He continued to laugh.

"I missed you big head."

"You the big head ugly, what took you so long?"

"I had to find out where y'all were." I said picking up Anima as she grabbed onto my nose. I kissed her forehead and rocked her slowly.

"Coulda just texted me." He shrugged.

"You woulda told me?" I questioned him.

"Hell yeah." We laughed.

"I know you ain't in here cursing boy! What's your prob-"

She seen me and froze. Her thick black hair was in its naturally curly state and the curls were still dripping with water. She had on a white cotton robe and her Gucci slides I got her. She still wore the gold dolphin anklet I got for her when we first me. I couldn't help but smile seeing her.

She furrowed her eyesbrows looking pissed. I grabbed the bag of food and carefully walked over to her with Anima in my other hand.

"Hey baby girl, I know I'm the last person you wanna see right now but I've missed y'all so much. I don't even like to go home because it doesn't even feel like one without Ty, Anima and you. I had to see y'all, I bought gifts and here's your food!" I smiled genuinely.

Please take the food, please don't slap me. Please be mine again. Please don't slap me.

She looked at the bag and snatched it quickly walking away.

Whew...that was close.

I talked to everybody for a few minutes while she was stuffing her face. She eventually spoke after using a cloth napkin to wipe her mouth..