•Euphoria•

^Me and my juicy ass 👅

Lemme tell y'all some...this shit is longggggg. 3975 words.

🗣BUCKLE THE FUCK UP BITCH😏

Jamiah's POV

I hear car doors slam and I pull up our surveillance camera feed on my phone. I see Jahseh and the boys grabbing a bunch of bags at once.

How the hell are Ty and Jin gonna carry all that? Just like they mama. One trip.

I watch them enter the house and they put all the food up. He tells the boys to take their baths and get some rest for school tomorrow.

"I'm glad y'all had your little girlfriends over, my boys know how to pick them. They look just like y'all mama." He laughed.

"That's the point, mama is everything to us we gotta make sure we pick a good one and she gotta approve." Tyler said.

"True...we know she'd tell us if she didn't like them." Jin shrugged his shoulder.

"That's y'all mama. Get ready for bed. I love y'all, wash behind your ears. If y'all hear your sister up watching that bubble guppie crap and she can't sleep, tell her get in bed with y'all. Mama and daddy tired okay?"

"Okay. We love you! Goodnight Jah."

"We got Anima, she always make her way into Ty's bed if she can't sleep anyway." The boys love rooming together and they are so good to Ni.

"Goodnight." He said rubbing both their heads. He made his way down the hall while the boys had small talk while eating a light snack.

"They ain't tired, he finna wear mama out." Oop! I know he didn't! How he know...?

"Bet 100 they ain't! Why my nigga Jah gotta lie?" Jin shook his head.

"Nigga bet $300 they are. You gone hear."
Shit! He's heard us? It's Jahseh's fault.

I heard the shower cut on down the hall in our guest bedroom. About 15 minutes later the water shuts off...

I slide outta our room quietly with my shoes in hand...I go across the hall to my makeup room and crack the door so I can see out it. It's pitch black in here so I know he can't see me.

I hear the bathroom door open and I see him walk past. He walks to the bedroom and closes the door but not all the way.

I walk to the and open it, stepping inside. I put my heels on and close it behind me quietly. I see him standing there viewing the scenery...

 I see him standing there viewing the scenery

"Whoa." He says with his back still turned. I walk towards him like he's prey and that's when he turns around and sees me..

 I walk towards him like he's prey and that's when he turns around and sees me