•Most Wanted•

This is the second to last chapter to the best book I've ever wrote 😌🥴 talk about bitter sweet🥰 3050+ words..I'll explain why the next chapter is the last at the end. I'm gonna do a follow up chapter after the finale.

Can we just talk about how fucking awesome we all are as a following for Jahseh? Like we the best there ever was or will be, other people that have past on aren't still talked about as much as him. It's really sad but it's so true.

Y'all support means everything to him and myself 🖤🖤🖤🖤

I LOVE Y'ALL🥰😘🥰😘🥰😘🥰

Jamiah's POV

I sat in the back of a police car as my husband and my boys watched me in fear. They stood outside of our home completely helpless and very confused.

I'm fully aware of why I'm in this predicament, my kids won't be hurt or taken advantage of. I'll rot in jail 100 times before I let someone hurt them or have that power over them.

I'm mama and I'm riding for mine every fucking time until the wheels fall off and even after that!

Honestly I'm more worried about how they're gonna deal with this versus myself..I've been to jail before so this ain't shit to me. I'm gone know half the bitches in here..I'm just gonna miss my babies.

The ride to the station was long because I was deep in my thoughts.

They got me out and booked me, best believe I smiled on my mugshot because I didn't do shit wrong..

"Yo! Jamiah? The millionaire? Sis what you doing here?" This pretty ass chocolate chick smiled at me as we waited in the common area.

"Apparently they say I murdered someone..but when do I get my phone call?"

"You get one no-" Who the fuck interrupting her?

"You ain't getting shit buttercup. You think just because you famous you gone run shit in here." I turned and looked at the ugly ass bitter bitch choppin her shit...she was a officer nearby.

"First of all bitch it's the law that I get a phone call once I'm booked. I was gonna call my family but don't make me call my lawyer. Your ass will be unemployed so quick it'll make your head spin..don't violate my rights." I know the law, I ain't just a pretty face.

The bitch walked off while the cute chick laughed and pointed me towards the phone. It's been a few hours..booking isn't a fast process and I know they're waiting by the phone.

I dialed my husbands number and it didn't even ring..

"Baby? Are you okay? What the fuck is going on? Jin told me some shit about some bitch th-"

"Ma? You okay?" I heard Tyler's voice and he sounded worried.

"Yeah ma, are you good? Please come home!" Jin said sounding like he was on the verge of tears. This made me tear up..I almost lost my cool.  Jah had enough heartbreak in his voice to make me crack when he first answered and hearing my son babies is making it even harder for me.