•Selfish•

Jamiah's POV

I woke up to a beautiful view, the sun was kissing the blue waters and the white sand.

I tried to sit up...

"Ughhhh my fucking head." I groaned and closed my eyes.

"Morning sleepy head." I looked up and he was holding a coffee mug.

"What's this?"

"I had somebody go get the ingredients to your hangover remedy. Remember you gave it to me that time Ski fat ass had me drinking that Henny?"

That made me laugh.

"Hell yeah you woke up cuffed to my bed, confused as fuck with a mean ass headache."

I quickly downed the drink and fell back on the bed.

"What time is it? What time did we stop fucking last night? I lost count after round 5." He took the empty coffee mug outta my hand.

"We started around 9 or 10 last night and just went to sleep around 4am. It's 10am now."

"4am? Damn, I've never went that many rounds or that long before. My pussy hurts." I frowned and stuffed a pillow between my legs.

"I'm sorry, X won when I tried to fight his ass off. I tried to explain that you just had a baby but...he said he didn't give a fuck."

"Clearly. My pussy feels swollen. The fuck you do to me last night?"

"Besides beating that pussy up and busting all my kids in you? Nothing." He smirked.

"So much for waiting to get pregnant."

"What is this wait you speak of?" He frowned, he looked halfway pissed off.

"Well I'm on birth control anyway s-"

"What?!? Why you taking that shit and why I never seen you take it?" He raised his voice. This shit about to blow up in my face man I can see it now...

"I take it early in the morning when I wake up to feed baby girl. I told you I need more time before having another baby Jahseh."

"You're my wife tho, I don't want you taking that stuff. It's not good for you please stop. " He begged.

"No, not until she's at least 6 months."

"I thought you would talk to me about something like that?"

"I knew it would turn into an argument so I just did what I thought was right."

"What was right for our family or just you?" He said sadly. He got up and walked away..

"Jahhhhh, please don't leave. Let's just talk about this."

"Too late, you've made your decision."

I got up and stood in front of the door.

"Can we please just work this out? I hate it when we're mad at each other."

Please don't do this now.

"I'm not mad, I love you baby girl it's just that..you know how bad I've wanted kids. We got Ty and Anima but I want more. I love being a dad and...look I just need some time alone okay?"

A tear slid out my eyes when I realized how selfish I was being..

He wiped it and kissed my lips before walking out the condo and onto the beach..

My hangover was gone so I decided to take a long hot shower but first, I rolled a fat blunt for myself and my husband. He's kinda upset with me right now but still.