•Who You Wit?•

I don't think y'all know what that pic does to me ^😫😰☔️🌊 WHEW BITCH. Y'all know him with facial hair makes  me weak in the knees. Periodt.

Dropping a character pic/info chapter soon. I'm late af I know 😖🤦🏾‍♀️ anyway this is 5005 words.

That's all I'ma say 🤐🙃

Jahseh's POV

Jin's coach called me telling me he wanted to talk about his performance..

I cleared my schedule and my mom is at the label taking care of some important things for me. She's a huge help and she's there just as much as me. A lot has changed in the last few years...

I finally got the label off the ground and we have several good artist that are bringing us some much needed attention.

I pull in at the school stadium and hop out my whip. I head straight to the field because I know they're practicing.

I see Jin balling down the field towards the field goal going full speed. Coach spots, he walked up and we share a handshake..

"Thanks for coming Jahseh. Listen Jin is doing great but I can tell he isn't as focused as he use to be."

"Yeah, I've noticed the same."

"I have Miami University coming to see him soon and I need his head in the game. He's the best player I've had in years and he deserves that full ride."

"I'm gonna touch bases and see what's up with him Coach. Don't worry he gone be ready!" I knew what the problem was and I'll straighten it out.

A week later...

"C'mon we're gonna be late!" My wife rushed us.

"I told y'all asses to get up y'all laughing and keke'n and shit." She hates being late, she's the one whose up early making sure everyone else is ready.

We hopped in the our all black Tahoe and hopped on the highway to the school.

"Ma I forgot my wallet. Daddy told me to keep it with me we have to go back!" Yume yelled from the back seat...

 Daddy told me to keep it with me we have to go back!" Yume yelled from the back seat

^Yume♥️

"Baby boy you don't need it. I'll buy you whatever you want from the concession stand okay?"

"Okay mama, thank you." She looked back at him and they both smiled.

"You never did me like that." Tyler said.

"Yeah you use to ask us if we had 'concession stand money'." Jin added putting emphasis on that last part.

"What's y'all point? He left his by accident y'all use to do that on purpose so y'all wouldn't have to spend ya lil allowance and swear jar money. Y'all wasn't slick."