Chapter 22: Mr. Bad-Boy and a merry Christmas.

Note: PG rated mature content :-P

* * * * *

Eros, Homers and Pothos~ Gods of sexual desire and longing.

Christmas morning was never exaggerated in our household but this year was different. I woke up today in Blake's warm embrace. "Good morning, Lexi." And his lips met mine. "Merry Christmas, my handsome Mr.Anderson."
"A very merry one indeed." I blushed as I planted soft kisses all over his face and neck. He moaned as I kissed his neck a little more forcefully. "Let's not... get too carried away." He rolled me over and planted a quick fierce kiss on my lips. Then he got up and walk over to his suitcase. He handed me a pretty small blue box with a silver ribbon. "Thank you." I opened up the box and it was a chain with a pretty crystal blue teddy bear. I turned the pendant around to find that Blake had gotten our initials engraved. "I love it so much." It was so sweet and was making me a bit emotional. Dramatic, I know.  The thing was that is was more than just a chain. It was a significant memory in our lives. "The gift I got for you is downstairs. Let's go and have a bath first." He smirked. "Together?" I rolled my eyes. "Go, go, go! Let me sort out the room."

It's weird how too minds could think so much a like. "I like it so much , Alexia." I had gotten Blake a Ferris wheel snow globe ornament. Let me just say shopping for guys is really hard. Well, that's not the only thing I got him. Wink, wink...  I had gone to the pharmacy about three days back and had been on birth control ever since. Blake had been patient and more importantly I felt ready to trust him to such an extent. The emotions that I felt towards Blake were so surreal to me. I had never felt something this strong before. Blake awoken something in me. It was a burning flame of curiosity. The type that I was sure he could shed some light on.

My parents were truly special. They had also gotten Blake a gift which I found incredibly adorable. I could see Blake also getting emotional. He thanked my parents abundantly and we all felt that sense of home, like we belonged together. We sat down for my mother's famous Christmas breakfast and then parted ways. My parents went off to the annual Square Christmas party while Blake and I stayed at home. We kept it simple with hot chocolate, snacks and a soppy Christmas movie. If you had asked me months ago if I would ever had been able to imagine this setting then I would of bluntly replied, "Hell no!" Yet, now this felt so right. My Mr. Bad-Boy and a merry Christmas.

"Lexi, what are you thinking about?" I snuggled deeper into the nook of his side. "About how amazing this all is, Mr. Blake Anderson." His cheeks tinted and it was the cutest sight ever. "I have a surprise for you," I whispered seductively in his ear. "Oh really? What may that be?" Blake flirted back. "Well," I traced a finger along his jawline and towards his lips. "Since you've been a very good boy this year I thought I'd take this opportunity to generously reward you," I continued. "You see if we switch off this ridiculous movie and go up to my room then we have roughly four hours until my parents get back." He smirked at me. "What would we do in that time?" I kissed his neck as he was questioning me. "Anything you want." Blake had a devilish smile and the television was off within seconds. I laughed at him as he pulled me upstairs to my room.

As soon as I closed the door Blake had me pinned to it. "Alexia, are you sure you're ready?" I nodded. "Answer me!" He grunted. This side of Blake turned me on above my knowledge. My body was agonizing for his sensational touch. "Yes... Sir." I smirked as I looked at him dead in his eyes. He crashed his lips to mine and everything around me disappeared. My hands held around his neck and my legs wrapped around his waist. Our tongues explored each another's mouth with a thirst I didn't know we had. I moaned as I grinded against his hard on. I am so ready for this, I thought to myself. Blake carried me to the bed and slowly laid on top of me. He kissed my neck, I took off his shirt, he bit my neck and I dug into his back. He was doing things to me that I could not comprehend. I turned him over so I was on top, I took off my shirt and leaned down to return the ecstasy he had put my body though. He held me closer to him as he forcefully cupped my ass and occasionally gently smacked it. Blake then completely undressed me and himself. "Beautiful." I blushed as I ran my hands on his naked chest. Again he was on top and I was under. "Please, be gentle," I begged and he delivered. He slowly eased into me and a groan escaped his lips. He was so good that lets just say I then pleaded for him to pick up pace.

The afternoon was well spent. We had fallen asleep, naked and still entwined. When my eyes opened the room was dark and with my ear pressed to Blake's chest, I could hear his steady heartbeat. I smiled to myself. I was in absolute bliss. I moved my head to kiss him on the cheek and he stirred awake. "Hey princess. Were you up long?" he murmured. "No, Blake?" He looked down at me. "I know those eyes so before you steal my limelight... I love you so much." I gave him a full on teeth showing smile and moved up to meet his lips. It was sweet.

It was perfect...

"Let's get presentable as much as this was amazing and most certainly not the last time," I paused and playfully bit his jawline. "My parents will be coming back. Actually, I am surprised and grateful that they haven't returned yet." He wrapped his arms around me. "I wish we didn't have to move. You winded me out." I laughed and pulled away from him so I could get dressed.

* * * * *

Hello everyone.

Thank you so much beautiful reader for taking your time to read my book. I appreciate you so much.♡ please do remember to press that star below to vote and do comment letting me know your thoughts. Thanks again. Recommend if you enjoyed.