Bonus Chapter

The Wedding.

There was a mist in the air that cool spring day. The flowers glistened with condensation as the sunshine reflected off their petals. Emma spent the night at her mother's so she could get ready with Tina before they had to meet at the hall.

Audrey spent her night with a bottle of wine on the balcony that overlooked her backyard. She reflected on her past and how much she changed. She thought about how lonely she had been before Audrey. She thought about how, even with all this money. and all those friends, she could still feel as empty as she did. But that was Audrey's past.

She now had the one thing she had always craved, a family. She has Emma and her amazing friends and mother. She has something to look forward to, a reason to work for something better. Most importantly she had a new sense of self worth.

A few months after their fight Jenn's mother passed away and the two found new common ground to bond about. Jenn apologized to Audrey and Emma. She went as far to extend her apologizes to Tina for the way she acted all those nights ago. Jenn experienced loss just like Audrey had. Audrey welcomes her back with open arms.

The wedding was small. They kept it to they close friends and family. The two girls knew that it wasn't the amount of people that were there but who they were.

Everything seemed perfect as they experienced all their first as newlyweds. Their first kiss, their first dance, their first true love.

Audrey looked at her bride. She took her hand and led her towards the exit. She realized that, even if she died tomorrow, there would never be a person who was as happy as she was at that moment.

Emma was Audrey's happy ending.