24

(Retz's POV)

I walked and knocked on Gon's Room.

Gon is taking so long. What could he be up to? Is he asleep?

I stopped and thought of entering but as I turned the knob the door opened revealing Gon wearing only towel under him.

I felt all the blood inside me go up in my face. I felt my face got so hot.

I looked away still remaining my posture so it does'nt feel awkward.

"Retz? I'm sorry. I'll get change fast. Come in for a sec." He said and opened the door wide.

I nodded and followed him.

Oh my god. Gon's back! I feel like my breath will soon leave me if I stare too much. It's too much I want to touch him. It's perfection!

His tan back. Muscles in every inch. Wet drops dripping from his bath. I can't help it.

I bit my lower lip to restrain myself from this feeling.

Gon is finally gone to his room and I sat on the couch slightly moaned, I felt cold sweats on my head.

Oh shit. What's happening to me. I want to touch him right now!!!

I squirm on my seat trying to hold myself.

It's too much. Ugh.

I stand up and jumped. I-I can't be thinking of lewd things. That's so unlady like.

I jumped more higher trying to get the lewd things in my head washed up.

"Retz?"

"Aaagh!!" I stopped and turned around.

"Gon. I-I was just. Ohhghnnn"

"Haha are you nervous?"

"eh? What- What are you talking about??! Exactly?" 

Gon smirked at me.

"I mean are you nervous? For later. You know? Dinner? Don't worry too much Retz. I'm here with you." Gon said and he fix his tie.

"Oh.. Yeah. That." I walked towards him and fixed his tie.

"There it looks good on you." I said as I tapped some dust out of his shoulder.

"Ya think? I mean I just grabbed this one. Random."

"yeah yeah. You look good. You look sharp."

Gon is wearing a white suit and a green tie. He looks so hot.

How can a teenage boy can look this hot?

I mean he's tall dark and handsome in every inch.

Girls will surely fall head over heels to him. Even if I'm a guy I would surely be gay for him.

Agh what am I thinking?! I should think about dinner. Not things like this.

"Retz. Don't worry too much okay?" Gon held my hand I was surprised I was out of this world for a while.

"Oh. I'm sorry. I was just. Come on we're going to be late if we stay here." I said and I walked in front of him.

I should stop myself. I will be hurt if I fall deep in him and he doesn't feel the same. I would go mad.

I should stop.

(Gon's POV)

Retz is acting strange. Maybe she feels scared about what's going to happen.

I could not help myself but worry too.

What if they'll know we're just pretending? I'll be in big trouble.

Retz and I finally reached a huge door.

"This is it Gon. Fix yourself and act like we're so inlove. Okay?" Retz said.

"okay, you can trust me." I said and she opened the door.

Red linen and silk was everywhere. Big golden chandelier was hung and fancy candles. This family is so rich.

I saw his uncle sam at the end of the longa nd big table. There are maids in every corner and there's a lot of food that can feed atleast 20 people.

I followed Retz and I sat beside her.

"Good evening Gon. I'm glad you're here." Her uncle sam let out a smile. I smiled too.

"My pleasure sir." I said and I behaved myself after that.

A plate with a lot of things on the side. Do I have to use all of this? There are 3 whole roasted chickens, 2 large bowls of salad, and some foods that I don't know. There are breads and cakes too. A chocolate fountain in the middle and my glass one with clear I guess its water, the other one is like sparkly white but yellowish, and the other one is red.

After a while a door opened and a middle aged lady entered. She's beautiful. She wears a Red sparkly gown with white gloves and a lot of big jewelries. She had red hair, she must be Retz's auntie.

"Wanda! Honey." Retz's uncle half yelled.

"Hi honey, I'm sorry I was 2 minutes late." And The auntie kissed Retz's Uncle Sam and finally sat. Facing Retz on the middle of them is uncle Sam..

"Retz! My beautiful daughter! You're back. You could have called me baby."

"Auntie. I'm sorry. I would like to surprise you." Retz stand up and kissed her auntie.

"Aww I missed you darling. And how many times do I have to tell you to already call me mom." Good to have you back."

"Hehe. Thanks auntie."

Her auntie smiled at Retz and noticed me.

"Hi. I'm sorry. Are you a friend of Charles?" Retz's auntie said to me.

"Uhh---"

" Retz could you please call Charles his guest is waiting. I'm sorry darling my son is really late. Are you hungry? What's your name?"

"Uhmm my name is Gon."  I said plainly not knowing what to say next.

"Actually Auntie. He is not Charles friend he's my boy-my boyfriend."

Her auntie suddenly dropped her hand on the table flat causing her plate slightly jumped.

"What?!"

"Honey? Honey?"  Retz's Uncle  talked and touches the hand of Retz's Auntie

"Ohh dear. I'm sorry. Sam? You know about this?" Retz's auntie said.

Retz's Uncle nodded as a reply and the door suddenly opened revealing Charles in a black suit.