57

" Charles?! Charles!!! "  I screamed at the top of my lungs.

" Hey.  Hey You all right? " Charles came to me so worried.

" Oh god. I thought you really left me. " I hugged him immediately and started sobbing. 

" Ssssh.  What happened? "

" I- I had a bad dream.  *sniff *Gon left me and you left me too... And then I was alone*sniff*... Left alone in our mansion.*sniff* It felt so empty even the maids and guards are gone.*sniff*  The white boy killed them all.  And he said to me that I deserve to be left alone!*sniff* I... I'm scared Charles!  I'm scared.... " Charles hugged me while I continued to sob.

" Don't worry Retz.  It's just a dream.  It's not gonna happen.  Trust me.  I will never leave you.  Never.. I love you okay?  So don't cry now. "

" R-really?  You mean it? "

" Yes I do.  " Charles kissed my forehead and I calmed down.

" Hmmp. *sniff* Yeah you're right.  Thank you Charles. " I say.

" Stop crying now okay?  Go back to sleep now.  Tomorrow you'll meet Gon again so don't cry. " Charles said his voice got deep in the last sentence.

" Oh.  Okay. " I say.

I laid back again and he tucked me up.
He kissed my forehead.

" I'll see you tomorrow. "

He said and stand up.

I got his hand.

" Uhmm. Could you if it's alright to you?  Sleep with me tonight? " I said. He seemed shocked by it.

" Wait?  Are you serious?  You want me?  Me?  Not Gon?  Beside you?  " He said blushing.

" Ah. Why are you so red?  Yeah not Gon, you Charles.  I just don't want to be alone in bed tonight. " I said. 

He paused.

" Oh.  Okay.  I guess I'll stay.  "  He get himself inside the blanket and I moved a little to give him some space.

" Are you sure you're okay with this? " He said again.

I chuckled. Took his arm and put my head on top of it and hugged him.

Our faces are inches together.

I can feel his body tensed up and his forehead started to sweat. 

I smirked.

It always works for him.

Everytime.

" uhh huh.  " I say and he smiled awkwardly.

" Okay....  Goodnight. " He said and he hugged me too slowly, he's worried if I get mad. 

I didn't reply I just felt so comfortable I felt sleepy.

( Gon's POV )

Killua and I are finally engaged. 

I'm happy everything went so well but I feel something.  Uneasiness? Fear? 

I swear I felt fear back when I slid the ring to Killua.  It's just Retz's voice entered my head.

" Hey Gon!  Why are you spacing out?! " Come on drink this.

Leorio handed me a can of beer.

I took it but Killua took it away from me.

" You're not gonna drink Gon.  You're not yourself when you're drunk. "

He gave it back to Leorio.