30

(Gon's POV)

Retz and I are walking right now to get home to their mansion.

Retz is behind me walking slowly. I stopped.

"Retz? Are you tired? "

She lifted her head to look at me.

"Hmm. Don't mind me."

"You're sighing like you carry the world."

"Do I?  Hmm well.. " She said.

We continued to walk silently.

"Gon?"

"Yeah?" I replied without looking at her which is currently still behind me.
"Do you think your friend is here?" I didn't expect that question.

"Uhmm.  I honestly don't know but I hope so."

"Of course.  I hope so too." She said and sighed.

"Hmmm" I half hummed in reply.

After walking 8 minutes more in silence we reached the mansion.

We entered the elevator and finally reached the floor that has our rooms.

We walked in silence too.  I want to say something but Retz just stares in nowhere maybe she doesn't want to talk right now.

I bet she's tired.

Retz stopped when she reached her room door. 

I stopped too.

"I'll be in my room now Gon. I'll see you tomorrow okay?" She said and smiled sweetly at me.

"Yes.  Okay.  Thanks for coming with me today Retz." I said and smiled.

She looked away fast.

"Don't smile at me like th--" Retz was saying something but I can't able to hear it clearly.

"What? "

"You're welcome Gon. Goodnight. " She said and opened the door fast and shutted it fast.

I stepped back in surprise.

"Goodnight." I half yelled and walked away.

I walked away and entered my room.

I walked into the bathroom and stripped fast. I filled the tub with warm water and get inside of it.

I really thought that i could see him today.  All that chocolate maybe made me think that it was him.

What if it's him?  What if?

And if I see him what would I tell him?  What if he ran away again. 

No.  I won't let him.

He probably understands why I didn't accept his romantic feelings towards me?  I mean it can't be done. 

But I feel bad about it.

Do I love him?  Yes I do.

More than everything!

He left his family for me and I left mine for him. We decided to live together with just us. 

I'm so happy that its just us. I'm happy that we didn't felt regret when we decided to. 

God I miss him.

What could he be doing right now? 

Is he having fun?

Maybe he came back home.

I reached for a white towel robe behind me and wore it.  I stepped outside of my bathroom door and sat on my bed I reached for the telephone and dialed Leorio.

After a couple of rings he answered.

"Hello. Dr.  Leorio speaking."

"Leorio. It's me Gon. "

"Gon!  Why how are you!  I was just thinking about you! "

"silly Leorio!  Stop that."

" Okay,  okay.  Hey.  What's up? "

"Uhmm.  I was just asking if Killua called you? "

"No. No.  So I guess you still haven't seen him yet? "

"No. Sadly.  I'm worried Leorio!  What if something happened to him? "

"Calm down.  Nothing's gonna happen to him for god's sake Gon he's Killua fucking Zoldyck! He can take care of himself! "

"I know!  But that's not what I mean."

"I know you're worried for your friend.  We all are.  Don't worry you will going to see him again for sure soon.  Believe me."

" I hope so Leorio.  I hope so. "

" Hey. You okay? "

"Yeah. Yeah I'm o k."

" Don't worry Gon. Everything's going to be all right.  Just don't give up on him. He needs you. "

" Well I need him too. "

"I know.  I know. I've been there with you guys since the start.  Kurapika was there too and many others.  We all know you two love each other. "

" Stop with the love Leorio!  Killua ran away because he thinks I don't love him. "

I smashed the phone down.

Fuck Love!

I don't know how to love at all.  I'm just a loser who thinks everything will go his way! I lost my bestfriend!  Only bestfriend who understands me!