Ch: 11 (old)

~Sarah's POV~

All of a sudden Anya just started to shake violently. Oh no, no, no, no. I told myself. I instantly ran out of the room screaming. "Help! Ninetta! Someone!" I yelled as I ran down the hallway.

One of the nurses, not Ninetta, ran out of a room in front of me, nearly crashing right into me. He had red hair and blue eyes, he was one of the heart fire nurses. "What is it...?!" He asked me as soon as we avoided running into each other.

Another nurse came out of the room, she had blond hair and brown eyes, right before I started telling the first nurse what had happened. "A-Anya! She's-"

Right before I said anything else, the first nurse tells the second one to go and find Ninetta before he followed me to Anya's room. He kept me from going into the room, even so much as locking the door behind him. Soon after he went into Anya's room, 3 other nurses, Ninetta included, came up to the room and knocked on the door. The nurse that was already in their letting them in. The nurses had all sorts of things with them, some of the things I didn't even know how they would be used.

~3rd POV~

There were four nurses in the room total: Ninetta, the red-haired nurse that Sarah had alerted, a brown haired nurse, and a blond haired nurse. (The last two don't matter, just wanted to call them something besides 3rd nurse and 4th nurse, plus it just gives you a somewhat look at what they look like.)

Ninetta hooked up Anya to a heart monitor while the other nurses held the still shaking Anya, still. If she would turn into a zombie, she would've done it by now. Ninetta told herself as people infected by the zombie virus wouldn't be shaking for this long.

The red-haired nurse looked at the shaking girl's face, it was full of pain. Maybe I should just put her out of her misery. The nurse thought as he thought of the knife that he had in his back pocket. If he killed her and she was in the process of turning into a zombie, then she would instantly wake from her seizer and go around acting like a zombie as she would be a zombie. However, if he killed her and she didn't get back up, then it would be proven that she wouldn't turn into a zombie and he would probably be banished from the stronghold. He had thought of this but he quickly grabbed his knife and held it up to Anya's throat.

"What are you doing...?" The blond nurse had asked the red-haired nurse, which grabbed the brown-haired nurse's and Ninetta's attention.

"Drop the knife now!" Ninetta ordered the red-haired nurse. "We aren't here to kill her!" By this time, Anya had stopped shaking but she was still out cold.

"She stopped shaking, she'll turn at any second now!" The red-haired nurse tells the three other nurses.

"If she was going to, she would've by now!" The brown-haired nurse tells the red-haired nurse.

"She's different, you all know that by now!" The red-haired nurse insisted. "So, she'll be different now as well!"

"That's still no reason to kill her!" The brown haired nurse says. "You know how we deal with these issues. We don't kill patients unless that's the last thing we can do to protect everyone else but you can still turn around from this and drop the knife and not on her!"

The red-haired nurse thought about that but he decided that he was too far in and that the brown-haired male was being so unfair. Taking too long, the brown-haired male thought it best to take matters into his own hands. The brown-haired nurse went for the red-haired nurse, pushing him up against the wall, luckily he had the Heartfire virus much like the red-haired male. The blonde nurse, even though she doesn't have the Heartfire virus, tries to help the brown-haired nurse restrain the red-haired nurse. While Ninetta, seeing as how the only restraints in the room are tieing Anya to the bed, decided to untie the restraints from Anya and to use those to tie up the red-haired nurse.

It was a complete chore but the tree of them had managed to tie up the red-haired nurse despite his protests. The brown haired nurse then walked the red-haired nurse from the room and to the strongholds makeshift jails, which were in another building so they would haft to walk outside. Which meant that the other's would see the brown-haired nurse walking the red-haired nurse out of the clinic building and to the jail cells, while the red-haired nurse is tied up.

After that distraction had left the room, Ninetta turned her attention back to the still unconscious Anya, who had started shaking again. "We were in the right to take him from the room, right...?" The blonde haired nurse says as she looks wearily at Anya.

"Yes, I think so," Ninetta tells her. "Though maybe it wasn't wisest to sent the only one of us with Heartfire to escort him out, seeing what we are trying to do."

"Make the only girl who's time and time again body has rejected the Heartfire virus immune to it as a last resort to make sure she doesn't turn into a zombie herself...?" The blond-haired nurse says. "Yeah."

"It can happen," Ninetta reassures the blond-haired nurse. "I did it earlier today with one of her blood samples, it is possible. Now let's see what's happening here."

The blond-haired nurse held Anya still while Ninetta took a blood sample. Anya's blood wasn't blood red like it was before but it was a light, metalic, blue with bits of silver in it. "That's a good sign, right...?" The blond haired nurse asked.

"Yeah, I think so," Ninetta tells her. "Now, let's see what's happening." The two of them then left the room, locking it behind them.