Prologue

My name is Natasha Bishop and I'm 24 years old. And I stay at home, with my family of course. I don't go to work. I graduated from college two years ago.

You might ask, why are you not going to work? Well, in this economy I tried looking for a job every single day for a year after I graduated but I got no luck. So I gave up. And you might ask again, what kind of a job? I trained to be a high school English literature  teacher. I spend my days watching endless series, reading an endless list of novels and cooking.

Yes, I cook. I cook for the family because they won't be home and because I have nothing to do all day. By the way I have one big brother and a little brother , well younger brother because he is 6ft3 and a dad , well at least one anyway.

My mother is out of the picture, oh don't be dramatic , she didn't run away and leave us to fend for ourselves, she died it in a car wreck when I was 17. So it's just our dad. He does alright, he tries to be the mom and the dad and we love him for it. He is a partner  at a big law firm in town so obviously we get by.

My big brother Stephen is 27 years old he is also a lawyer at dads firm (that's how he got a job this fast) and he's married to Ashley and Ashely is very pregnant, expecting their first born child. And we live in the same house, my dad's idea.( eye rolling) .

And then there is Steve, he's 21 and he's still in college, he goes nearby so that he stays at home ,majoring in chemistry and he's a player. ( just saying). And then lastly there is Brenda, my best best crazy girlfriend.

We went to school together,no we grew up together literally because her house is right next door and she's practically here all the time, and it doesn't help that we went to the same college and had the same major. And we are both stay at home graduated, it sucks huh?

And then ohh I had forgotten. Well me. As I said before, I'm Natasha but almost everyone calls me Nat. I have a boyfriend, a wonderful guy who loves me so much. His name is Andrew but I call him Andy. He's 26 and he works at a computer company. You could say that he's a geek but he's a really hot geek, he's tall dark and handsome and he's really sweet, one of the sweetest people I know. And he's such a gentleman.

You guys must be thinking that he's so lucky to have me lol. Well he's not because he's totally in love with me but I'm not, I don't love him. I do like him though but I just can't get myself to love me. I know I'm horrible but I can't just help it. 

So now that you know everyone, let's get on with the story shall we?

Hie guys, I just thought of this story when I was daydreaming and it might not be as good but I have a good feeling about this one. Please don't forget to comment , I would really like to know how you feel. And I would really love to know how you would want the novel to go. 

Rue🌻