Chapter Six

"What did you two do last night?, girl you are wasted. " Brenda said as she sat on my bed grinning at me. It's been 7 weeks since I broke up with Nate officially the second time, a d it seems to get easier as each day passes. I think about him less these days and I hardly feel like crying when I see a picture of him and his girlfriend. I'm thankful for Andy, he is a Godsend, I'm spending more time with him, we FaceTime most of the night I don't see him, we go out to lunch pretty much everyday. I finally visited his apartment and it's really nice , we almost did the dead but then we chickened out and decided that we need more time. I like him a really do, a lot. And last night we went out to this club and got wasted , I got in the house at 2am.
"We went out clubbing" I said with my eyes still closed.
" You usually never go clubbing, don't lie to me Nat, did you finally jumb him?" She asked with such enthusiasm.
" No, I didn't jumb him," I climbed out of bed and headed for the bathroom. " Why do you always assume that I'm the one who does the jumping?" I asked as I peed.
" Because, you are a freak and Andy is sweet ,he will never initiate it and I can't imagine you spending 2months without sex unless you are getting it from someone else" her eyes popped out" are you having sex with someone else?! Nate?!"
" What?!" I jumped off the toilet seat. " No! Gosh are you crazy?!" I ask her.
"No, but I had to ask"
" Fine" I said as I started brushing my teeth.
"Fine?just fine!?" She cocked her eyebrow " are you telling me you're over him?"
"Yeah, no,I don't know, I hardly ever think of him anymore so I guess I'm almost over him" I said truthfully after i had spit out my spit.
"Andy is doing a good job, and you haven't even jumped him yet"
" Get off my case Brenda, at least I'm reserved. How many guys have you jumped in the last two months? Huh? I do t know why you can't just jump Steve and get it over with, you guys are disgusting" I says as I made my way to Ashelys room. Brenda revealed to me about 4weeks ago that she got the hots for my little brother and I've always known that Steve has a crush on Brenda but they are both too stubborn to tell each other so they keep sleeping with everyone else instead of sleeping with each other.
"Good morning and how's my baby today"?" I walked in Ashelys room and went straight to the baby's crib.She delivered a beautiful baby boy last month and the boy is beautiful, I never seen a baby that cute since Steve and that time I was so young I thought every baby is cute. So I took it upon myself to be the baby's godmother and his nannny. Whenever I'm free and she wants to go out, I take care of the baby. And he is a good boy, he barely cries like most babies. Oh yeah and his name is Stephen Junior so we all call him Junior. He eats a lot and I mean a lot, and he also sleeps and farts a lot but I'm still very fond of him. I love him.
"He sucked the shit out of me, I have no milk left, it's like I had triplets or something" she complained while sitting upright on the bed.
"My baby's got a huge appetite and he's going to be a huge boy" I said as I kissed him.
" Nat don't smother the baby to death," she turned to Ashely " and you're lucky she hasn't started teaching the kids the whole alphabet yet" Ashely laughed.
" I was thinking of starting that when he's 6 months, right now he's just learning the first 10 numbers" I joked.
" Nat didn't throw a temper tantrum when I mentioned her sleeping with you know who" Bee said quickly and I rolled my eyes.
"Really?" Ashely asked
"Yeah, truth" bee agreed
"Guys, you need to start living your own miserable lives and stop medling in mine. " I tell them as I'm walking around the room while rocking Brian.
"I have no life, worse miserable, Steph doesn't want to have sex with me yet coz he things in not strong enough to handle him yet! Egotistical fucker!!" She complained
" Oh poor you, I just got lucky last night" Brenda gave her a sympathetic look.
" Urrgg guys, he's my brother!! I don't want to know how big he is for goodness sake, and watch your language, there's a baby in here" I tell them
" Be careful Ash, she might steal your baby and runaway with him" Bee said.
" Please do that, then maybe I can convince your brother to make another one with me" she said with her face full of hope.
"You two are crazy" I tell them. "I haven't had breakfast yet and I'm hungry, Ash can you make me breakfast please?" I ask with a puppy face.
" What?! No!"
I batted my eyelashes a few times.
" Plus I'm your baby's godmother " she groaned. And I knew I had her where I wanted her. I ran downstairs while singing a rhyme for Brian, he loved it when I sang for him.
"What's up with you?" I asked Bee as she got off the phone with all smiles.
"What, can't a girl get a phone call?"
" No, not when you're smiling like that no,who was it?" Ash asked.
" Noone"
" Oh don't make me go all Oprah on you, who was it?" I asked again. And she sighed. I smiled. My tactics always work.
"It was this guy" she says. We kept looking at her. "what!?"
"We're waiting for you to continue we both know this. " Ash says.
" Ok, so well I went out with this guy, the usual, went to bed together and all that and when I was leaving he wanted me to go out with him and as always I told him no, but he insisted and he kinda forced me to it and he's going to be picking me up in like 20 minutes" she said with her eyes closed on the last sentence.
I screamed and baby Brian stareted screaming ,shit, I scared him, sometimes I forget that there's a baby. I quickly picked him up and started rocking him. He quieted in few seconds.
"Are you trying to tell me that you Brenda, are going on a date, in the middle of the day, and is not my brother, are you serious!?" I was grinning like a fool.
" That's a miracle, miracles do happen" Ash agreed
" Yeah, I know, but I really think I could like him, I mean I just want to settle down as much as getting on with different guys is fun, it's getting old. " She said smiling.
I was getting teary " I'm so happy for you and I can't wait to see him ".

Don't forget to vote and comment
Ruethesunflower 🌻