Chapter Eight

"You came" he ask as he opened his door. 
" Did I have a choice?" I spat
"No you didn't come in"
I had to make excuses to where I'm going because I didn't want them to know and since I broke up with Andy I really didn't have anywhere legit go go.
"What do you want?" I ask him. I'm trying to be all seriousbut my Lord I had missed him. His face, his body, his voice, his eyes on me.
"Is that how you greet your man?" Cocky bastard
" You're not my man, what do you want?" I repeat.
" I ain't? Well let's see about that" I don't know what happened but suddenly he was all over me kissing me, biting me touching me, makinge feel things that only he can manage. I did t try to fight him off because I know it will be useless, let me enjoy this fully and regret it later.
"I told you I was your man" he said with a cocky grin. I filled my eyes. Two hours later I was now wearing his t-shirt and nothing else.
"I want food" I simply say. I knew he could cook pretty good and I wanted it, I had missed his cooking, his aftercare.
"Whatever the lady wants. " He said as he draffed me to the kitchen. His house was big, not enormous but big, the kitchen was a chefs kitchen and I had enjoyed cooking here especially cooking for him one time. He had 4 bedrooms and there bathrooms. A large liing room which accented to a large dining room. I loved his house.
"When are you going to come see me again? Same time tomorrow?" He ask. I just nod. I don't want to let go of this yet, just tomorrow and I will stop it. Fight now I'm going to enjoy a meal from this gorgeous man.
Two weeks later I was in Nate's house again. It had become a routine. Everyday I came at the same time to see him. But today this is going to be the end. I was all dressed up ready to go back home.
" Tomorrow I'm gonna be a little late, but you know where the keys are" he kissed my forehead. 
" I'm not gonna be here tomorrow" I inform him.
" Are you going somewhere?" He asked concerned and he scooped me ingo his lap.
" Umm no, I'm not coming here again"
"What do you mean?"
" You know what I mean"
" Are you sure?"
" No"
" So why are you doing this?ain't you attracted to me anymore?"
" Of course not,I,I ..."
" What?" He was getting angry.
" It's just that, I can't do this anymore Nate ok, it's complicated, this ,us, it's good for you but not so much for me!"
"How  so?"  He asked.
" You don't care about me anymore, I care about you, you don't love me anymore, but I  do, you have a girlfriend I don't have a boyfriend because I can't seem to move on from you!"
" Then why do you want to move on when you still want me? Because I want you, I will never stop wanting you!"
" Because it's not healthy for me , yes you want me but only so you can fuck and then you can go back to your little girlfriend and show her to your mom and be happy while I'm sitting at home crying over you. !"
" That's not true"
" Yes it is, and I can't take it anymore" I sniffled. " It hurts too much, I've waited and waited for you but you don't want me,"
" I want you, you just don't understand. "
" I can't, I can't do this anymore"  I whispered
" I can't let you go" he said in a deep voice.
" You're being selfish!" I yelled at him.
" With you, I don't know anything else" and he slammed his lips on mine so hard I felt dizzy.
I pulled back after a few minutes.
"Please" I begged him
"I can't" he said while holding my face in his hands.
"I need for you to let me go Nate otherwise I will keep hurting for the rest of my life because alone I can't let you go. ". Tears were compromising my eyesight. I help his hands. " Please".
"No, I will never let you go. " He whispered. I removed his havds from my face and ran out the door.

Don't forget to vote and comment
Ruethesunflower 🌻