Chapter One

"Hey" I greeted Brenda as I opened my front door. 

"Why the sad face?" She asked as she let herself in the house and made herself comfortable on the couch. 

"You say hello first " i rolled my eyes at her as I closed the door and made my way to the sitting room. 

" you want some coffee?" I asked. 

"You know I do" she said.We do this every time. I went to the kitchen to prepare our coffees. It's 9:00 in the morning (I told you she practically lives here). She lives with her mom , she's a single mom. She's the only child. 

" so, did Nate call yet?. " she asks. 

"No, it's still early I guess" I Say as I handed her a cup. You might be wondering who Nate is, well he is my ex. Yeah I know, it seems suspicious and it is. 

Ok so here's the thing. I'm kinda seeing him. Don't be quick to judge. I know it's bad I know but I just can't help it. 

" yeah you're right, so to get this right, you're going to end things today?" She asks. 

" yes Bee we've been over this again " I informed her. 

"No, I know, but you know that the guy is stubborn right? If he still wants you he will have you" she said and I sighed. 

"Yes I know him, I'm the one who is sleeping with him remember, but, this time, this is the real deal." I said trying to convince her, well maybe convincing me too. I've tried breaking up this little arrangement that we had since we broke up our relationship. Well since he broke my heart into a million pieces but every time I try, he always convinces me otherwise. 

"Keep saying it until you believe it" Bee murmured. 

"Think whatever you want but this is happening. " I told her. " anyway let me go check up on Ashely " I said as I was already climbing the stairs. 

I know I know, don't hate me lol. 

Don't forget to comment please. 

Rue

🌻