Chapter Five

The next morning I did what I always do and Andy wanted to take me out to lunch so I had to get pretty. I was wearing simple skinny jeans and a cute blue top and a leather jacket and some pumps. When Andy arrived, Ashely and Brenda waved me off, they say this is a good idea to go out with my boyfriend more so I will forget my impossible ex. Andy opened the car door for me, such a gentleman, Nate has never done that.
Ater we arrived at the restaurant, we oderderd and we ate having a very comfortable conversation. He was a little shy and quiet, not usually the type I would date but I had to get out of my way, may the type that I wanted was bad for me so I was trying so something different.
He returned me home after an hour and had promised to come take me for a movie after he gets off work.
"I'll see you in a few hours" he said.
"Yeah, I will be ready" I told him. I waited for a deep seconds a d then realized that he was asking permission to kiss me with his eyes. Gosh, I'm used to Nate doing whatever be wants, if he feels like he wants to kiss me, he will kiss me without asking and I love it but I was on another turf and I had to change my game. I leaned in closer to Andy and then he kissed me, it was soft and kind, just like him so opposite of Nate. After we broke off the kiss, I mentally slapped my forehead, why does Nate always find himself in my thoughts? I need to stop comparing everything, maybe i might actually enjoy my boyfriend's company.
"Which movie do you want to watch?" Andy asked as we were buying g our snacks.
"Umm, how about John Wick chapter 3?" I asked ,he gave me a huge grin, " a woman after my own heart" he held my hand and guessed me in the cheek Darn the boy was sweet. We finished the whole movie slipping glances at each other.
"That was good". He said as he groaned. He was holding my hand again, something Nate never did.
"That was some killing" I agreed.
"I didn't know you likes those kids d of movies. I begged you for a romcom kind of a girl" he said as he nudged me playfully. I laughed
" You've been dating me for 3 months and you don't even know what movies I like? That's wrong" I said playfully.
" I asked you to go to the movies with me tones of times but you always refused, I was surprised at lunch when you agreed. "he pointed out.
" Yeah, I guess I'm on thr wrong on this one" I said smiling.
" You wanna go home?" Andy asks. "nah, it's still early, let's do something else" I knew I suprised him when I said that. Usually I hang out with him but not for too long and most of the time I made excused not to see him. But this time I'm going to try to be a good girlfriend, act my part, try to be happy and try to forget about Nate. If I want to be happy, I guess I have to cahse my own happiness.
"So where to?" He asks
"There's that new gaming place where you always talked about, have you checked it out yet?". I ask him.
" Umm no, but I know you're not into gaming so it's ok, I will find another time to go there with my boys"he says.
" So you would rather go there with your friends than your girlfriend?" I said with a little offence in my voice. " No,no,no!" He quickly said. " You said you can't play" he tried defending himself. And yeah u guess he's right, I was just looking for excuses not to be seen in public with him.
"I said I don't like gaming, I never said I can't play" I said in a teasing g voice. " So how much do you bet I can chew your pretty ass in Zombie frontier 4 3D version?" I gave him a challenging look. He looked like he could have an orgasm right there. Gaming was his thing. He was a feel, a hot geek.
"You're on!" He said as he pulled me in the biggest hug ever and when he pulled away I quickly nodded my head before he could ask permission to kiss me, and he slammed his lips on mine with such force it suprised the shit out of me.

Don't forget to vote and comment
Ruethesunflower 🌻