Chapter 10: This One Flower

This one Flower

Sweet scented flower,
Oh how rare and beautiful
I want to keep and take care of you
But I feard it wouldn't turn out well,
Which is true

My sweet, pink,  and unique flower
How long must I hold this feeling?
Your petals and wonderful scent is just mezmerizing

I'm addicted to this flower,
This sweet yet dangerous flower
Whom I want, whom I liked
Though I wonder if it's alright

Yuri's POV

Placing the pen down on the table I took a deep breath then leaned onto the seat. I'm bored laying on my bed so I decided, why not write something?

As of now, I'm home alone. My parents are having a vacation at my aunt on a different country. I refused to come because I have school, and school is unexpectedly fun. I didn't notice the smile already forming on my lips.

Natsuki.

I couldn't stop thinking about her. Her cute figure, how she talks, her cute pigtails, her wild side, and the thing I liked the most, her soft and gentle self.
I felt my insides burning again.

Oh no, not now.

I sucked in a deep breath and tried to calm myself. Don't, you've left enough. I sighed, it's hard to control this urge inside of me. I flinched when I accidentally hit my arm on the edge of the desk, I rolled up my sleeve to reveal the cuts. They were fresh and just stopped bleeding.
They looked nasty, but for me, it's beautiful.

The pain somewhat comforted me, people may not understand but this is the way how I calm myself, and it felt great. Eventhough I knew this is wrong I couldn't help it, and I didn't do anything to stop it. I'm surprised I manage to hide this from anyone for so long.

I made my way towards the bed then plopped down, I stared at the ceiling.
I wonder how Natsuki is? I shook my head, she's probably asleep. I don't want to disturb her.

I held my arm up then stared at the cuts. Only six, for a month I only made six cuts. The cuts got less and less for some reason, I may have an idea why but I'm not sure.

And I can feel myself changing as the days passes by, the good kind of change. The time I had with Natsuki is fun, I find it funny whenever I tease the girl, I knew I shouldn't do that but it's just too fun.

That night at the grocery store, I may have got there on purpose, I arrive there before her an hour early. I found out when she and Sayori are talking about buying something. I don't know what came over me but I did it anyway. In order for someone to not get suspicious while waiting, I decided to buy something and stroll around the store. But I didn't expect to bump my cart on her of course.

I wanted to have a chat with her and as usual it didn't end well. The guard ended up kicking us out of the mall. I followed after her when she left though. I was trailing behind her inside my car the whole time and she didn't even notice. At least,  not yet.

I saw her wrapping her arms around her stomach and shivered. I felt guilty, so I offered her a ride. But my brain can't stop thinking about explicit images, so I ended up making a perverted joke.

Her face is hilarious, I continued to tease her until it started to rain. I really didn't expect her to cry, and without thinking I got out of the car and hugged her. I thought she was gonna push me away but she didn't, when I felt her hugging me back I felt a weird tingling sensation. Oh how I wanted to keep her between my arms forever.

Then we ended up together at my house. I felt nervous because that was the first time Natsuki visits my house,  but I of course never showed it to her. And as another human being,  I can't help but think the possible scenarios that could happen. And might I tell you those were thoughts were not for children to know.