Chapter 41: Halloween Party

Third Person's POV

"Hold still will you?!", Natsuki tapped Yuri's nose as she tried to steady her face and keep her from moving. This is the final touch of her makeup and she's only making this harder for the pinkette, "But Natsuki my eye is starting to hurt", the taller girl complained, which annoys Natsuki, so she ignored her and resumed her work despite Yuri's annoying complaints.

Natsuki enjoyed doing this kind of things because she's always watching makeup tutorials on the internet when she was a little kid, yes baking is not the only thing that she loves to do. She just doesn't have the right tools to do it because her father was an irresponsible man in the past. Until now, she still can't believe that he changed. "There, you can stop whining now and praise me for the amazing work that I did", Natsuki placed her hands on her hips as she admired herself for the work that she did, and how Yuri looked amazing on her makeup.

Yuri looked at herself in the mirror, admiring the handy work that her girlfriend did. She stood up from the seat then gave the pinkette a bone crushing hug, "I didn't know your so good at this! Thank you Natsuki!", she smiled and squeezed the pinkette even more.

Natsuki, being the short one, and her face is buried on Yuri's chest, started to grumble and soon after, slapping Yuri's arm and complained about her needing some air, apparently she's suffocating because of the taller girl's tight hold. Yuri let go of her and took a step back, giving the pinkette a kiss on her forehead, "Thank you Natsuki", she smiled.

"Psh, it's no big deal", Natsuki blurted. That's a lie! I really did work hard on her damn makeup and make sure everything is perfect! Now look at her, she's a friggin' angel! Literally! Natsuki is panicking inside her head as she stared at Yuri's outfit. I bet when she finally put her wings on, and other accessories and jigamaboops, she could be really mistaken for an angel. She blurted in her head yet again.

"Why aren't you changing yet? We're leaving soon you know? And I'm sure Monika is already done with Yukiho's prosthetic and makeup", Yuri said. Monika is with them because she said it would be easier if she can lend an extra hand. Especially since they found out yesterday that Yuri and Yukiho doesn't know how to do makeup, and they have no intention of learning it because they didn't really need it, until now.

"I'll change at Sayori's house because my costume is there remember? And besides, where's the thrill and surprise if I change here?", Natsuki teased. Making her girlfriend groan because she really wanted to see the pinkette in her costume, whatever it is, anything will look good on her.

"Ouch! That hurts! Not too tight!", they heard a yell coming from the other room. "Your waistline needs a little adjustment, I have to pull the garter okay? Please just relax it will be all over soon", they heard Monika's voice soothing Yuri's poor and what it seems to be suffering cousin.

"Wait no! Don't even-", they heard the garter being pulled followed by a loud scream. Making the two laugh as the door burst open, revealing little Anika in her bear costume. She's giggling as she made her way towards the two girls, "Auntie Yuki doesn't like makeup", she pouted. Natsuki snorted then tapped the little girl on her head.

Yes they told the guys about Anika, and Monika having her dad as a lawyer, they decided to work on the paperwork right away. It will take a while of course since Yuri is not a certified adult yet, well, her birthday is next week. Till then, the adoption of the child is quite difficult not until she turned eighteen. Anika is staying with them with the help of their lawyer A.K.A Monika's father, and of course, Yuri's parents who has their full support on them even though they're overseas.

It's a very complicated process, but it's worth it. Besides a girl like Anika deserves to be loved anyway, "I'm gonna go and change now okay Ani? You can help big tits with her costume", Natsuki stopped a laugh when she saw the horror on Yuri's features. Anika tilted her head to the side as she stared confusedly at the pinkette, "What is tits?", she asked. Natsuki snorted, for when she was little, she already knew about this kind of things. Mainly because her dad had a stack of magazine in his room, Natsuki would take one and read it all night. She chuckled at her own childhood memory.