1KATCHOWSKI1

Thank you for writing this chapter 1KACHOWSKI1, and the art. Honestly I still feel bad because it felt like I made you do it but I know I know, you said you love writing with your best bud and I really appreciate this man, thank you :3

Now ya'll better follow her before reading this chapt. Ya hear? Follow Her, she's just an amazing writer and she deserves all the credit for this chapter.

Thanks again buddy ^^

So without further adieu, here ya go.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

=Chapter 43=

Yuri's POV

"YUKIHO!"

"YUKIHO STOP RUNNING AWAY LET'S TALK!" despite my legs being long and me being taller, man this cousin of mine can run. She's laughing like crazy. Seriously how much has this girl drunk? And did Mars really slapped her? I can't believe she would do that. I'm sure she had a good reason. I know Yukiho has a thing for Mars, but I didn't think she'd actually kiss her. Yup, she's drunk alright.

"GET AWAY FROM ME!" Yukiho screamed, laughing as well. I don't get it, is she mad at me or amused? She was breathing heavily and soon she collapsed on the floor.

"YUKIHO!" If I didn't have great reflexes, I would've trampled the girl. She's curled up in a ball crying. Not from tears of joy anymore. "Yukiho..."

"I DON'T UNDERSTAND!" she screamed at me. I jolted back at her outburst.

"YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND FOR CHRIST'S SAKE! CAN SHE NOT SEE THAT YOU'RE NOT INTERESTED IN HER? SHE'S SO FUCKING DUMB!" she cried.

"A-and so fucking attractive." she mumbled. I feel really sorry for the girl. I knew Mars wanted to get closer to me, but I really had no idea she's been trying to get me to date her. I don't get it either. What's not to like about Yukiho? What's to like about me?

"Oh Yuki" I caressed her cheek, getting rid of the tears. Not like it made a difference, they were still flowing down like a river. "Some people are just like that. I'm sure now that you've kissed...now that she knows you're interested in her, she'll give you a shot huh?" I nudged her with my elbow.

She scowled at me. "You're not f-fucking helping, you know that?" she hissed. There's my Yukiho. "Well atleast i'm-"

BANG!

W-was that a gunshot?! Oh no, this has to be some sort of school shooting. A gun? Oh no oh no.

I looked down at Yukiho, despite her being drunk she heard it too. She knows how serious this is. Her face is stricken with horror. "G-get out of here Yukiho!", I whisper shouted at her. "Make sure all our friends are okay, alright?" she looked at me with a frown. "I'm aware i'm drunk, but there's no way i'm leaving you alone! Are you fucking insane? Someone has a GUN, couz. A GUN! You are not going off to find out what's going on like I know you will-" I pressed my fingers on her lips to shush her.

"Yukiho, I'll be fine. I need to know what's going on and if anyone is hurt, okay?" Yukiho huffed and shook her head. "You good-hearted dumbass!" she yelled a little too loudly.

"Yukiho....get out of here NOW!", I few tears fell down her cheek, but still, she nodded her head and ran off, doing what she's told to do.

I crept off to the direction of the sound, making sure to stay out of sight. I was near the exit when I saw it. There was a girl lying on the floor, she was the one who had been shot. I couldn't see where, her back is facing me.