Chapter 11: A Date? I don't think so

Natsuki's POV

Last period ends when the bell rang, students thanked the gods when it happen. But that's not the case, I don't feel like doing anything today. I tried my best to ignore everyone, even Sayori. Last period means getting home too, and I don't want to go back to that hell hole. And it's pissing me off because I can't do anything about it.

Oh what am I thinking. My whole life is trash, all I got are my friends and the literature club. I feared I could lose them too, only one semester left and I'm off to senior high school. I hope none of them plans on transferring school because I have to start all over, and be alone again.

"Natsuki?", I ignored the voice and just closed my eyes. Why bother?
Then I felt a smack on my head, "Ouch! What the fuck?!"

"I told you not to curse in front of a teacher", I looked up to see a Ms. Jackson looking sternly at me. "And class is over, you can leave and I don't want you to spend the night here", she added.

"I'm sorry", I mumbled. I started to place my things inside my bag when she said, "You okay?", I sighed then hit my head on the desk. "Why in the world would you do that child?!", she gasped. I chuckled, did I really hit my face that hard?

"If you don't have a reason to live anymore can you just starve yourself to death?", I blurted out. She smacked my head again, "Ouch!"

"How could you say something like that? Everybody has a reason to live!", she stopped for a moment, "Natsuki dear, is something wrong?", she asked. I looked up so see her, worried?

At the moment there, I realized I needed an adult to talk to. "I don't know", I thought she was gonna get me to say it the 'nice' way but instead, she rolled her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest, she reminded me of someone. "Don't you make me convince you deary, just get to the point because I have to cook dinner at home for my two annoying children", I laughed.

"Two annoying children?", I said chuckling.

"Yeah, my little boy and my idiotic husband", she said. I laughed again, I have a question though, "How old are you?", I asked. Ms. Jackson looked at me for a moment. "What do you think sweetheart?", I thought for a while.

"Um...forty?", her eyes widen and she smacked my arm. "How dare you! I'm 28", I laughed. "Okay, okay I'm kidding", she snorted. "Am I really that old?", she asks. Not really, she has brown, curly hair and hazel eyes, she also has a slender body. So over all she looked pretty good, she could be mistaken for a student if she wore a uniform. She cleared her throat, I looked up at her. She raised a brow at me and I gave her a confused look.

Then I realized I was checking out my teacher, "I am so sorry!", this is embarrassing! She started laughing, "It's okay dear, now that we're done, how about you tell me what's bothering you?", she took a seat at a desk beside me.

I never saw Ms- or should I say, Mrs. Jackson laugh before. And I always thought she was single and a cold, hearted woman. I guess there are more to people than I thought, it doesn't matter on the outside, but what's on the inside that counts.

"Let's just say, this girl has no family to hold onto, and she lost her reason to live a very long time ago. Life always punch her on the gut, and she's loosing hope as days passes by. Her life's a living hell since the person she cared the most left her, and the person she looked up to is the one who's shattering her instead of supporting and care for her..", something wet fall down on my cheeks.

"You know what hurts the most? Is that those people who are close to you are the ones who can bring you down. How can a girl trust anyone if everyone will just leave you? How can this girl trust that person if she'll only use and get tired of her afterwards? Everything in her life is useless! Nothing good ever comes out! And when she tried to help someone she would only get hurt in the end! Literally-", long arms suddenly wrapped around me. Mrs. Jackson stood directly in front of me and giving me a bone crushing hug.