𝟎𝟑. 𝐢𝐯𝐲

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
❝THE FEELING DEEP DOWN IS STILL GOOD.❞

━━━━━━━━━☆

THE NIGHT OF THE PARTY that Mia and Fez hooked up at was not the first time things got heated between them, sure it was the first time that someone noticed something, but definitely not the first time that things went down.

Mia and Fez never kissed and did anything that was for sure, but when Mia had started high school it was no secret that she thought Fez was hot— I mean yeah technically it was a secret because only Maddy knew but you get the point. It was common knowledge to certain people.

She spent most of her freshman year lingering around Fezco, not acknowledging him mostly because she was shy and maybe because she wanted the dramatic effect of him noticing her. It still wasn't enough to get his attention though, she was annoyed at that. Every guy would worship the ground she stood on except him.

It was refreshing to have someone play hard to get with her, but it was also annoying because she just wanted to be with him. Okay not be with him be with him, more like kiss him and maybe other stuff if she was comfortable.

But there she was last week of her freshman year, staring at Fezco from the bench she sat at from across the courtyard. Looking back at it Mia cringed at how stalkerish she probably looked but hey, she was a freshman on a mission.

"You know he used to like you right?" Rue said out of nowhere startling the girl from her gaze.

"What the heck Rue." Mia jumped while Rue stood looking at her with a small smile on her lips. "And what? Who are you talking about?"

"Fez, the guy you've literally been staring at for like 5 minutes. Did you even blink by the way?" Rue laughed.

"I wasn't staring at him." Mia mumbled, "He used to like me though?"

"Yes! Like a lot, why do you think he brought cookies to you everyday back in middle school?" Rue tried to help connect some dots for Mia.

"Really? That's why he brought me cookies everyday? I honestly thought he had a lot of cookies he was trying to get rid of. Like an overstock at the liquor store?"

Rue rolled her eyes, "Ah yes he was trying to get rid of your all time favorite cookies that's why he would bring you one everyday. Aren't you an honor roll student?"

"Heeeey, what's that supposed to mean?" Mia frowned.

"You're clueless Mia. Clueless." Rue said, patting Mia's back before walking away.

"Clueless?" Mia whispered as she watched Fez's friends walk away from him leaving him alone. "I am not clueless. If anything I have many clues, I'm full of them."

Trying to prove that the girl wasn't clueless she got up from the bench and practically stormed over to where Fez was at, the same time another girl approached him. She knew that they were fucking but honestly didn't care cause she wanted to be right.

"Look I know you need to talk to him about what position you want to try later or whatever drug you want to try but I think it can wait because I need to talk to him." Mia smiled at the girl who looked shocked to hear any of that come out her mouth.

"Holy shit." The girl laughed, "Yeah I mean go ahead, text me later Fez."

With the girl walking away, Mia turned back to Fez.

"Are you on something?" Fez asked the girl who had just said some shit no one would believe.

"Yeah, I need to ask you a question."