𝟏𝟏. 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐮

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
❝KINDA HOPE WE'RE HERE FOREVER.❞

━━━━━━━━━☆

[no silent readers pls 🥺]

ALTHOUGH MIA and her Halloween was on the brink of being ruined Fez like he always did made it better.

"Baby, you been quiet the whole car ride." Fez brought up his hand to cup Mia's face. "You good?"

Mia nodded, cuddling her head into his palm, "Yes, I'm with you."

Fez looked at Mia with adoration on his face, this was his girl and no one could change that. He never wanted her to feel hurt and if he could he would take all of her pain and emotions that made her feel bad about herself for himself.

"I love you."

Mia wrapped her arms around Fez, tippy toeing to reach his lips. The kiss was slow, as if they both were savoring the moment like they would never have it again. "I love you."

The two were in his room, the door was closed and I'm pretty sure the only one home at the moment was his grandma who couldn't even hear anything sadly... but not at the moment.

Mia wrapped her legs around Fezco's waist, the only thing she was in was one of his sweaters only underwear underneath so this position was definitely killing the poor guy underneath her. Mia kissed at his neck, mumbling sweet nothings.

"You mean everything to me Fez." Mia kissed at her boy. "I'm not one to stick around but with you, it's like glue we're glue and I couldn't have any other way. I tried to fight this feeling for so long, not wanting to accept the fact that someone is in love with me because I honestly don't deserve to be loved but being with you I'm slowly accepting the fact that I do deserve it. I can't help it, I'm stuck with you." Mia smiled softly looking into Fez's eyes.

"Baby, don't cry. You the most amazing, talented, and caring women I have ever met. You deserve all the love in this fucking world." Fez responded as he brought his thumb up to Mia's face to wipe the tear.

"Promise me that you'll never leave me."

Fezco nodded, "I promise Mianna Elena Colombo, I will never leave you. Like I said it's me and you till the wheels fall off."

Mia felt like her whole world was whole at that point, if she didn't have Maddy she had Fez and that was enough. Fez would never leave her.

WITH HER AND FEZ at such a good place in their relationship Nate's return to school didn't take that much of a toll on Mia. Yeah, it was fucking annoying to see him walk around like he had not done anything and Maddy act like he had done nothing as well, but she was over trying to help someone who did not want to be helped.

Her week was going well, for Cassie not so great. Mia and Cassie has gotten a bit closer since her split with Maddy and Cassie's ongoing boy troubles. The two were there for each other. So it wasn't surprising that Mia sat the edge of the table next to Cassie waiting for their friends to roll in.

Cassie had some problems that she wanted to discuss and needed the opinions of her closest friends. 

Mia wasn't supposed when Maddy walked in, Cassie and her were still very much friends so that was expected. She was confused on why Maddy had decided to sit next to her.

As all the girls sat at the table, it was awkward to say the least. There seemed to be tension between everyone at the table.

"I don't know what you're gonna say but this feels like really dramatic." Kat started off the conversation.