𝟎𝟒. 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
❝SO GOOD YOU CAN'T EXPAIN IT.❞

━━━━━━━━━☆

[no silent readers pls 🥺]

THE FIRST DAY      went by in a blur, all Mia could think about was Fez and why he was with that girl. Well, she knew why he was with her but she wanted to know if he was with her. It was driving her insane that she had let him get to her.

"Mia! You're late on the pop!" Maddy pulled the girl to the side.

Mia had been at cheer practice since school ended, so it was about 2 hours of the same routine over and over again. She was tired and wanted to go home.

"Sorry Mads, I'm just really tired."

Maddy looked at the girl before looking back at the rest of the squad, "Water break! 10 Minutes only, we need to get this shit perfect for the pep rally this week!"

Mia breathed a breath of happiness moving towards her hydroflask to take a drink of water. She grabbed her phone checking all her social media before setting it down to get back to practice.

"Mia you need to let the shit you saw earlier go for the last 30 minutes of practice and seriously get your head in this routine. I know you can do it better than all the girls on the team but you're distracted." Maddy said.

"What's wrong Mia?" Cassie asked, walking over to the two brunettes.

Mia just smiled, "Nothing Cass, I'm just a bit tired. Let's finish up practice yeah?"

The tiny Italian girl wasn't actually tired, she was actually the opposite; she just couldn't concentrate with Fezco on her mind. She didn't understand it because she had never really felt like this for Fezco, not even when they were messing around. He was always something to just pass time with but now it felt different.

After their practice had finished Mia was persistent on getting out of there as soon as possible to talk to Fez and sort things out with her emotions and him.

Mia grabbed her bag and her hydro flask and was about to exit the gym when she was called by Maddy.

She groaned turning around, she really wanted to just go and talk to Fez and get things sorted out.

"Yes Maddy?" Mia smiled, spinning around to face the Latina.

"Don't yes Maddy me bitch, I know you're on your way to Fez's." Maddy stated.

"Whaaaaat? Psh. Why would I do that?"

Maddy stared at the girl.

"Okay! I am going to Fez's house but only to sort things out." Mia shrugged.

"Sort what? His dick in your mouth or your pussy?" Maddy smirked.

"Maddy!" Mia laughed, covering her already reddening face. "No, I just want to apologize for the party and for disrespecting him and his relationship or whatever."

"Or whatever? Mia, all you're going to do is go and get your feelings hurt just do yourself a favor and don't go. It's our junior year we need to stay focused and I know you, you will find out something you don't want to know when you go to Fez's and then dwell on it for the rest of the year and let your grades slip." Maddy explained.

At that moment what Maddy said made sense to Mia. Why would she go to Fez's house and face rejection from someone who she didn't even know she wanted acceptance from. Plus apologizing for walking into a fridge and a blowjob session wasn't something she should be apologizing for and it made her also realize that what she said at McKay's party wasn't her so she shouldn't apologize for that either. She should just stop apologizing altogether.