𝟎𝟗. 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞
❝IF IM THE BLUNT, YOU COULD BE THE LIGHTER.❞

━━━━━━━━━☆

[no silent readers pls 🥺]

WITH HALLOWEEN COMING UP and Mia fully involved in her costume her problems and worries drifted away. Halloween was easily one of her favorite days, she enjoyed dressing up as someone or something else— but then again who didn't?

Mia and Fez hadn't seen each other but it wasn't bad, usually when they didn't see each other before things ended badly but not this time. They regularly called each other to check in and constantly texted and snapped.

"Hey Kiddo." Mia heard her dad say from the kitchen as she walked into her house.

"Yoooo!" Mia responded walking into the kitchen to reveal her dad and mom cooking while music blasted.

"Hi babygirl, how was school?" her mom asked as she swayed around to the music while chopping stuff up.

The brunette looked at her mom and dad skeptically, "Good I guess, same old same old." Mia shrugged. "Why are you both home?"

Her dad laughed, "Can't we just be home, in the house we bought? Is that too bad?"

Mia shook her head smiling, "Nope! I really like you two being here."

"Okay well hurry than and put your stuff away so you can help us." Her mother hurried her.

"Okay! Okay!" Mia laughed.

As she walked upstairs to her room she heard Let's Stay Together start up, she smiled and walked back down slowly to spy on her parents. This was their song and whenever it came on it reassured Mia that her parents were in fact still in love. She watched as huge grins covered their faces and how her dad wrapped his arms around her mother as they swayed.

She walked back up to her room putting her stuff down and checked her phone. She had a few missed texts from Rue, Cassie, Jules, Lexi, and Kat in their Halloween group chat nothing major. She checked all her apps and saw that she was tagged in a photo by Fez.

Her heart fluttered as she opened up the post

fezco has just tagged you in a post!
✧∘

fezco I miss my wifey and her all up in my sink 🖤12 LIKES | 7 COMMENTS

12 LIKES | 7 COMMENTS

queencass 🥺 so cute

mialuv thank u bae <3