Chapter 7

Sierra's POV

I woke up from sleep with a sense of accomplishment, I had finally asked Mr. Gabriel for permission to explore his house and then what i was most excited by was the fact I would also be going to the garden too. It was so beautiful from afar that I imagined how beautiful it would be from up close. Having a quick shower and putting on a sweat and an orange t-shirt, leaving my hair down to air dry as I washed it while having a shower, I put on lip gloss and mascara and went out of my room to go have breakfast. Going down the stairs I decided to also bring up Mr. Gabriel's breakfast thinking it would be of no use to ask him if he wanted breakfast and all that. Taking up his tray first , I knocked on his door twice but there was no response.

"He isn't home. Dear." I heard a voice say from behind and me and I kind of freaked out, almost dropping the tray in my hand. On turning around I saw it was Mrs. Buono the headmaid of the mansion. He went out without telling me? He doesn't really need your permission to go anywhere you know sweetie . My sub conscious reminded me from the inside.

"His friend Luca was here and they both went out together. He helped him do everything this morning. He told me to inform you about his absence." And with that she turned and walked down the hallway into one of the rooms. Well I kind of liked it like this. Apart from me not being able to see his face today, I guess I'll be all good and I felt free to explore anywhere I wanted. Taking the tray in hand downstairs to the kitchen ; I sat down and dug into breakfast and breakfast felt yummier today for some reason.

                       **********

I had gone into almost 14 rooms today. On the ground floor; there was the sitting room, an office, a big ass library and a theatre room( this being one of my favourite rooms in the house by far) and of course the kitchen and dining hall.Upstairs had 7 good rooms that became bigger going down the hallway, each one bigger than the former and the biggest of all was of course Mr. Gabriel's room. I had already gone to the garden and let me tell you it was the most peaceful place I had been to, it was so beautiful and serene with different types of flowers growing on every end. There was a walkway also beautified with flowers and lights and i really wanted to see those lit up at night. The walkway led to a big gazebo that also had the design of the interior; it was mostly similar to the sitting room. With a white wall and gold embellishments it looked like something you would see in a Disney princess movie. Right now I was on my way to the second floor, I honestly didn't know what to expect anymore. On arrival on the second floor, it looked like no one had been up there in a long while but me being me decided to walk further into the hall putting behind me the fact this floor could be haunted. I walked down a bit further and opened the second  door on the left hand side of the floor. There were only 3 doors on this  floor minus the one i was about to enter. I was amazed at the size of this room, this was basically a ball room. A room where they held occasions and parties, like I said this house is some type of fairy tale house. This room though was quite different from the hall way in the sense that it was spotlessly clean. No single speck of dust anywhere, like what was going on in this house. At the farthest corner of the room there was something covered and feeling quite adventurous I walked up to it and removed the cloth on top of this 'thing' and lo and behold it was a piano. It was so beautiful, it was all white with gold embellishments too and there was an initial on it in bold letters it read L.S.G.
I really loved music when growing up and i loved singing and playing instruments and one of the instruments my dad taught me how to play was the piano, it was too expensive to get so every Fridays and Saturdays we would always go by the music shop down our street and he would play different tunes for me. I didn't know what was pushing me but before i knew it, I was on the seat and my fingers were on the keys and i started playing a song my dad thought me and then i remembered his smile and his face and I immediately bust into tears.

                    **********

Gabriel's POV

I really needed fresh air and I was thankful that Luca took me out today for a ride around, it was refreshing and i felt more alive in general. I was tired of being cooped up in the 4 four walls of that house with nothing to do and i felt like i was suffocating. We had some fries and burger for lunch and then we got coffee from Starbucks and he drove me back home. We got down from the car as we had reached the final stop which was my house , this quiet house that was boring and tiring to be in. We walked into the house and the first thing I heard was the sound of the piano and the sweet melodious tune that was playing on it but that wasn't even my problem, my problem was the fact that someone had the audacity to walk up to the second floor and play on my grandmother's precious loom.

"Luca I need you to take me upstairs please." And on saying that i felt him hold me and walk towards and up the stairs to the second floor. As we were getting closer the tune stopped and it was quiet only for us to get closer and hear sobs coming from inside the ballroom. This person's tears felt real, felt sorrowful even more sorrowful than the trauma I had to bear with for this period of time, I honestly didn't know how to talk to the person now when im hearing them shed tears of agony.

"We're her man. Do you really want to go in?" I nodded my head as a response and then i heard the doors of the ballroom being opened up. As i couldn't see who it was I had to ask Luca.

"Who is it?" I asked turning to him.

"Its Sierra. Dude." And i couldn't believe it ,how did she have the audacity to come up here. Didn't anyone tell her the second floor was off limits? Well you didn't tell her did you? Don't forget she asked for permission to 'explore' yesterday. My subconscious said. Did she think this house was some sort of adventure that she was starring on Dora the explorer or something. I couldn't honestly get too mad at her cause i know i didnt give her rules and regulations to go by but even at that; didn't she have any sense of courtesy in her??

I also couldnt get mad at her cause her tears felt like they were speaking to me on a whole different level, she felt broken and in pain and i didn't even need to see her to know she looked horrible and i felt like comforting her the more I heard her cry cause my heart ached hearing her this way. Someone who was talkative and overly dramatic was here all sorrowful. I felt a need to protect her but who am I kidding I can't and wont protect any body any more that isn't for me again.

Thanks guys for being patient with me and my posting schedule, the book is getting interesting for me too. And i hope you stay with me through out this whole ride and journey. Also i know this chapter is kinda short but i promise next chapter will be lomger than this and juicier too lol. Don't forget to vote and comment as much as you want and also recommend to friends and family. Xx 💫💫💗