EIGHT.

HOMEMADE DYNAMITE !
TEEN SPIRIT.

INTRODUCING: MAYA BLACK,MELANIE MERLYN-WAYNE

INTRODUCING:
MAYA BLACK,
MELANIE MERLYN-WAYNE.
&&. NORA BLACK.

FOURTEEN YEARS AGO..

ABIGAIL LANCE WAS NOT UNFAMILIAR WITH MANORS. Hell, she spent more than half her time in Oliver Queen's. But that didn't make Wayne Manor any less impressive. A hand landed on her shoulder and she looked up to see Oliver stood by her side, smiling softly at the excitement shining from the thirteen year old's face.

"You ready, Squirt?" Ollie asked, squeezing her shoulder reassuringly.

Abigail beamed up at him, "Ready as I'll ever be, Uncle O."

The two managed one step before the sound of gravel crunching under wheels assaulted their ears. Sharp braking made them turn around, and they saw Dinah Lance skid to a stop on her black motorbike, stones and pebbles flying through the air. Removing the helmet, Abigail's aunt flipped her hair from her face and clambered off the metal machine. She adjusted her leather jacket and strode towards her family, seemingly unaffected by the cold Gotham air biting into red cheeks.

"You two weren't going in without me, were you?" Dinah questioned, smiling as the blond man placed a kiss on her cheek.

"Never, pretty bird," Ollie replied indignantly.

Dinah raises an eyebrow, replying dryly, "Obviously."

"It was Abby's idea," Oliver teased, pointing an accusing finger at the small girl, "Blame baby bird over there."

Even though she knew he was joking, Abigail crossed her arms, her voice monotone, "Of course."

Oliver looked at her in surprise before over to his partner, "She's definitely your niece."

Dinah scoffed, eyes drifting to her niece where she then frowned and swiped the glasses from her face, "How often have we told you not to steal Felicity's glasses, Abs?"

Abby pouted, pulling her own round glasses from her pocket and pushing them up her face, "I didn't steal them! I borrowed them!"

"Without the intent to return them," Oliver pointed out, ruffling her hair, "Kinda makes it stealing, squirt."

Abigail scowled, batting Ollie's hand away childishly, drawing a laugh from the blond, "But I like them!"