Chapter - 1

Colette

I look at myself in the mirror. I am wearing scandalous lingerie which shows every inch of my skin leaving nothing for imagination. I hate it. I hate nets, lace, frills, and leather. If I could, I will hunt down every piece of this evil apparel and burn it down. It draws all the attention to itself and makes the person who is wearing it nothing more than a warm body that brings pleasure. But today, I need it. I need Zach as distracted as possible. I don't want him to know what I am up to.

Just as I apply a final coat of mascara on my fake eyelashes, I hear Zach pull over. I check myself in the mirror one more time. I learned a thing or two from watching the make-up artist work on my face for years. I might not have mastered the skill but I got the smokey eyes to look perfect today. I wait for a minute and hear Zach unlock the door followed by heavy footsteps down the hallway before the door to the bathroom closes shut. Zach is a creature of habit. I have watched him so closely that I could probably guess the number of hair in his head.

It all started two years ago when I first saw Zach on the local news which was about his recent grand birthday party and his extravagant lifestyle. When I learned that he is the son of a Senate who is rumored to run for the Presidency in the coming election and he is an heir to an automobile giant, I knew he was it. The road to reach here was not easy. I watched his every move and stalked him online to get any information I could get about him and his friends.

My first plan of action was to make him break up with his girlfriend, Shannon. Shannon was easy to manipulate. She had a thing for musicians and all I had to do was get a backstage pass to her favorite rock star. Once they broke up, I set up a perfect moment where he knocked a boiling cup of coffee on me. It did burn my skin but it also got me into his apartment. After that meeting, I made sure we crossed paths a number of times and one fine day he asked me out.

That was three months ago. My plan was simple: Make him fall for me, get pregnant with his child and use him/her as a bargaining chip. But once we started dating, I wasn't able to execute the second part of the plan. Zach was not what I expected he would be. I had watched him from far but didn't really pay attention to what I saw. But when I got to know him, I realized that he didn't deserve what I was doing to him. He is a good man and my plans could sabotage his life. Guilt ate me every time I got close to him and I couldn't bring myself to sleep with him for almost two months. The fact that he was understanding and didn't force me made me want to confess to him what and why I was doing this. But things changed and I realized that I have to swallow my guilt and move ahead with my plan.

I pull out a box of condoms from my bag and replace it with the ones he has by the nightstand. The condoms I brought have holes in them. Last time, I punctured a few holes on a condom that tore apart when Zach put it on. Thankfully, Zach thought it was a manufacturing defect and picked another one. So I came prepared this time. I made sure every single one of them has a hole in them right at the center as I read in an article online.

I hear the shower switch off and quickly hide my bag and get on the bed and lay in a sensual pose. In a few minutes, I hear Zach stride towards the bedroom and open the door. My breath catches in my throat as he comes in view naked except for the towel around his waist. His chiseled jaws, sharp grey eyes, and thin beard had an effect on me since the first time I laid eyes on him. And now, his toned abs still wet from the shower makes saliva pool in my mouth.

How I landed him is still a mystery to me? I think it's my meticulous planning and attention to detail. Even though I know I am in the wrong, the fact that I succeeded brings me joy. One way to describe my life is, its not normal. Success was something I never dreamed about. Dream in itself was something out of reach for me. So having someone like Zach fall for me is an enigma. I swallow and lookup. His jaws are clenched and eyes narrowed. He looks enraged. The anger in his eyes scares me. An angry man doesn't know the harm he can cause to someone, all he can think in his moment of rage is himself. I have experience on that one so I panic and sit up straight immediately.

"Is everything alright, Zach", I ask trying to hide my tremor. He looks at me for a long second and finally his jaws relax and eyes turn hooded. I relax.

"Coach was giving a hard time today", he says and walks towards me with his eyes glued to my body. The sexy garment does its magic. Now all he will care about is the pleasure which is what I want but still makes me feel like a piece of meat.

"What's with the lingerie?", he asks climbing on the bed and straddling me. "Just wanted to do something spicy", I say huskily.

"Hmmm.. ", he hums running a finger up my thighs and lowering his head to capture my lips. The kiss is not like the kisses we usually share. This one is harsh and punishing. Even his fingers which are circling my entrance is rougher than all the other time we had sex before. Panic rises in me and I consider asking him to stop. But I don't. I swallow my fear and stay put as he continues to pound his fingers in and out of me. I tell myself I have a goal and I have to live through whatever it takes to reach it. I shut my mind and focus on his fingers. Soon hormones take over and I start feeling good. He is not that hurtful. I am able to endure it and even come a few minutes later. Before I come down from my high, Zach sheaths himself. I was too gone to watch and confirm if he took the condoms from the box I had placed. But, there is no other condom in the room except the box I brought so he should have taken one from it. I tell myself to relax.

"Get on your knees", Zach orders again sounding angry. I do as I am told. Even though I am nervous due to his coldness, I know he won't hurt me. Maybe he had a bad day or it could be that the lingerie brought out an animalistic need in him, I talk myself off the strange feeling I have. Before I could mull over, Zach enters me in one hard thrust. I yelp from the sudden intrusion.

"Zac", I start to ask him to give me a moment to adjust but before I could complete the sentence, he starts driving into me harder than ever before making my eyes water. His hands clutch my hips painfully. I try to speak up again but his hand covers my mouth and he pushes me into an awkward position which bends my back in an angle that makes my whole body ache, while he goes at it without realizing his actions are hurting me.

Tears roll down my cheek not because of the pain but because my heart breaks. It's hypo-critic of me to think what he is doing is wrong when I have wronged him in more ways than one. But somewhere in the times, I knew him, I had put him in a pedestrian. I thought he was not like the rest of the cruel world. He gave me hope that someday if, which is a big if, I ever get out of the mess that my life is, I could meet some people who didn't treat other people like a commodity. I could meet some people who have compassion for others and maybe.. just maybe love me. But, as he takes me aggressively, I lose the last trace of hope I had on humanity. 

Author's Note:

It's an intense first chapter. Like I mentioned in prologue this book is dark and twisted. I hope you like it. 

Please vote and comment. I will be posting the next chapter Soon

Love you all,

KillJob.