welcome

Hi everyone! Welcome to my new story!

warning! Please read

This book will contain a love story between two stepbrothers.
This book will also handle topics like depression, anxiety and suicidal thoughts.
This book also has curse words (like faggot and fuck) and some scenes that could fall under "adult like"
It's a long burn, with internalised homophobia and mental illnesses.
Ending has mixed opinions.
There are spelling mistakes as I wrote this when I was 16. I'm not English so some things may not make sense as it's different in other countries.
It's bad representation for lots of different subjects and I know that. I don't like some things I've written either.
This book was not written in intention for a love story but more about the mental illness part.
This book will also not have any smut as I don't like to write it, I'm asexual.
Also, please be careful with the hate comments. I know about the mistakes and about some things not making sense.
Lastly, the characters and happenings are based on my own personal experiences in live, so some comments can really hurt. Please try to understand the characters before commenting anything. Just because you haven't experienced it, doesn't mean anyone else hasn't.
Tips are always welcome. When I have time, I'm thinking about making a 2.0 version in which I tackle my mistakes.
In the end note, some things are explained that aren't explained in the story so make sure to read that as well.

important

So my last book called "Abandoned Hotel" was a fanfiction. This story is not going to be that. If you want, you can imagine that the characters named Ashlynn and Newton are the Roadtrip boys. Ashlynn would be Ryan Beaumont and Newton would be Andy Fowler.

If everything is ok, then i wish you much fun in reading my second story "The Stepbrother"

enjoy!