5- Let me win your heart

Diya pov

He eyed me a whole minute and walked away towards the elevator without saying anything to me. I followed him taking my luggage slowly as I don't have any energy left inside me, I felt my vision is getting dimmed every passing minute. Should I have to ask anything to him, no Diya he won't hear you even though he heard you properly.

Once we got into the empty elevator he punched the floor number hard making me flinch in my place, why can't he handle things carefully or softly, is he really the person I loved who is cool and loved by everyone? After reaching the 15th floor the elevator stopped and a woman in her mid-thirties and a girl of my age came in smiling at him to which he returned the same, but it genuine smile unlike the one he gave me.

"Hello Mr. Handsome boy" that lady greeted him.

"Hi Aunty" he hugged her winking at that girl who is facing that women's back.

Oh my god is he a playboy?

'Playing with a girl's dignity and saying it as revenge is easy for him, so you don't need to be shocked here Diya', my subconscious yelled me.

"Hello Arjun" she blushed hard. He broke the hug with that woman and gave her a smile which once robbed my heart.

"Hello, beautiful. Long time no see" he flirted with her eyeing me.

I am not in your jealous game Arjun. If your love is true I would have played along with you but now it all seems a waste. I turned away from them as they are ranting among themselves with their fashion etc., etc., which I am least interested.

"Who are you? I have never seen you" that women asked pointing me.

"His..." he cut me, "maid" he completed giving me a hard glare to go with his flow.

"Arjun, just because we had fight doesn't mean you have to say me as your maid" I want to see how far you can go Arjun, I turned to her, "Aunty I am his wife. We got a small fight yesterday that's why he is behaving like this" I said holding his hand.

I won't ever let you win Mr. Arjun. Two can play a game.

"Shut up dammit," he said gritting his teeth in low voice. Not so soon.

"You got married?" both the ladies got shocked hearing me.

"Yes Aunty, Yesterday"

"But aunty don't tell anyone please, I don't want to leak it into the press as we are involved in some threat, I heard that there are some enemies in our building watching us that's why I lied about her but she broke it. I want her safety first. Please" he pleaded her giving a good lie.

That's it Arjun. Let me show what you are trying to do with me and who you are playing.

She pinched his cheek, "how sweet you are Arjun. Don't worry it won't be out, I promise you on behalf of both of us" what a game you are playing Arjun. I really have to appreciate you.

Soon they both went out, It's only both of us. He is looking like a fire omitting dragon with ears and nose red.

"Are you planning to rape someone in the name of revenge?" I asked maintaining a smile on my face.

Soon his gripped my neck hard as I started to struggle to breathe and a tear escaped my eyes and he removed his hand on my neck seeing my tears, Is my Arjun still hiding behind you? I heard a ping sound indicating we reached our floor. He grabbed my hand hard dragging me with him, opening the door he pushed me and closed the door pushing me to that door as my back hit the door harshly.