38 - Heartless man

Author pov

"What's happening here Nithaesh?" Izad's anger was evident in his tone, "I don't know Izad" his voice shake seeing the danger in Izad's eyes and voice.

Arjun sighed, "Pchh let's discuss the business Izad, I have only 8 minutes more or you might earn a bullet on your forehead"

"I should have guessed you might plan something in this when you wanted to talk about this business in public," Izad said to Nithaesh taking out his gun from his waist, "trust me I don't know what's happening here" he pleaded with him.

"Izad, do you know anyone who deals with drugs?" Arjun asked in curiosity looking at Izad, "Arjun please" Nithaesh begged Arjun.

"Mr. Nithaesh, keep quiet when two businessmen are talking about business" Balveer ordered him decreasing the patience in Nithaesh and Izad. 

"Listen here Mister I need you to go away from here or I would make you go away" Arjun laughed shaking his head, "Are you trying to threaten me Izad?" 

He laughed again, "I am not a man who fears for my dear life" 

"But you do fear for your wife's life right?" veins popped up in Arjun's neck hearing Nithaesh words, "try me Nithaesh you won't be able to give up your breath next second" his voice surely raised fear in Nithaesh's heart.

Hiding it, "I know you have planned something Arjun, and my life will end within a few minutes or hours but for a second I would see the pain of losing your wife" calming down Arjun placed his mobile in front of him.

Izad who was fuming in anger eyed his guards as they sat next to Arjun and Balveer who Arjun didn't even mind a bit, Nithaesh attends the video call and his eyes widened in anger, "dare you Arjun" he shouted not minding the surroundings and unwanted attention they are getting from the past few minutes.

"I thought you are a clever man Izad," he said not even turning to Nithaesh who is begging him to stop destructing his mother's house which he thinks more than anything, "Calm down Nithaesh I will talk to you later"

He sat closer to Izad, "Think logically, do you think I would not have taken necessary actions while sitting without a single weapon in front of underground Mafia?"

"There is nothing you can extort me" 

"I can Izad when I find your hidden family and your injured brother who is lying in a hospital with your men around him in the US, I can easily play in your life" Izad clutched the chair tight unable to do anything he is the only man who found out his family whom he hides from the outer world, he should have guessed it when he said his surname.

Arjun turned to Nithaesh, "Now Mr. Young businessman what are you begging for?" his smile had scorn which Nithaesh hated, "leave that house Arjun I will do whatever you say" 

"Pardon me but I never let anything in middle"

"I will tell a secret about your wife" Arjun smiled at his words, the reason he is here is now going to get into his hands. He was desired to get her out of the dark hell and break all the truth about her father even if she hates him he is willing to do it.

He wanted her to smile without any fakeness, "Be my guest Nithaesh and Izad cops are waiting for you, all your guards are safe with them" he said taking a cab with Nithaesh.

Once the car stopped in front of Khalili's one of the hotels he gulped down, "you spoiled everything Arjun, I will make sure you repay it" the venom in his voice made Arjun laugh, "you are good at assuming thing man, come let's get in" they both went to a room where Balveer and Likit stood there as Arjun sat on the chair with a gun in his hand.