25 - Crazy mood swings

Diya pov

"I am not coming with you, Diya," Yaashvi said inferred strongly in her 'not in mode' tone.

"You are being adamant and you are coming with me," I said stuffing her things in her bag ready to drag her with me. The thought of hearing the not so happiest thing is really difficult for me and alone with Adivk, the person whom I don't trust completely is a bit strange to handle at the situation.

She pulled her bag to herself as my grip on it was still tight to not let her go easily as she wished, "I need someone with me at that time to digest something strong, I don't know what he is going to tell me but don't you think getting all these things in my mind in such a short of time will be hard to manage?" She continuously stared at me.

"When are you going to face the reality Diya?" She asked letting her bag go to my will.

"See I know I am weak but as I said this is something I am not habitual of, these all are completely, utterly different for me. Having heartbreak, facing problems, living with a family" I sighed hard, "these are completely different for me, my mother was not there to show me what family looks like, my father failed to show me the real world of hardness and reality"

"That's where you are wrong Diya, you are not ready to accept the reality, you are letting your fear win over your confident self, your father won't be there for you hereafter and even if he is a good father he will--" I felt the blood rising in me, "stop accusing my father," I said sternly in a harsh tone.

"See, you got your answer yourself, even if Advik says the truth about your father you won't believe his words cause that's what the image he has created in front of you exactly as Arjun did. And you being a fool nodding your head taking all their lies as love and affection" her tone was harsh like splashing cold water over my face slamming the truth on me.

"Trusting our loved ones is wrong?" I laughed bitterly looking at her, "Diya, believing is not faulted but being foolishness is" she looked around as I am fighting myself not to let her words affect me, "you are not helping me Yaashvi" I said defeated.

She shook her head making me sit, "Diya, listen carefully, you can't force someone to love you and your mistake is you are placing blind belief on two persons who will never reflect your feelings"

I scoffed in anger, "stop speaking rubbish" who said my father is not reflecting my feelings, "if you are defending your father then just think about it" I cut her in middle again angrily, "he is not what you also believe in--" she glared at me again, "then how concerned he is in his daughter's life while you are grieving in pain every single day"

"I hide it from him"

Her gaze disagreed with my statement, "if a person is much concerned about his daughter's well-being or loves her like anything he will hear her heart without getting a word from her" I stayed silent but her every statement is breaking me.

I don't want this to be just a drama for whatever it might be, I can't tolerate another heartbreak.

Being alone is doing something in me unbearable.

"Meet Advik tomorrow alone and face the reality and I will be just a phone call away from you, if I come along with you I will kill that bastard with my bare hands for torturing you" I nodded and went home with my mind full of confusion and grief of pain.

Advik refused to tell me today as he wants to take me somewhere to reveal the truth at once I refused to go along but after his sincere apology and compulsion, I agreed to meet him taking a day off from the office.

I directly went to my room after informing Arjun's mom that I don't need dinner but being stubborn she said she will send food with some maid, to which I agreed halfheartedly. To take a short bath I went inside the restroom and came out within a few minutes and saw something which I never expected to be.