Chapter 11: Agonizing President Wan

The pitiful President of Morning Star, President Wan, was lying unceremoniously on the floor, groaning in pain. He stared at the door, hoping that he could somehow connect telepathically with his secretary outside so he would rush in heroically and save him from the hands of this female demon.

While he wished for help, he did not dare to shout out loud. Every time he opened his mouth to scream, this petite, delicate beauty would somehow see it coming as if she had eyes that could see into the future. In that instant, he would receive another kick, sending pain rushing through him.

God knows where a stick-thin lady like her got her inhuman strength, President Wan could already feel his bones breaking from the abuse. Unfortunately for him, he did not seem to have established the telepathic link with his secretary.

At that moment, all his dutiful secretary heard were suppressed moans and groans, fueling the lecherous fantasies in his mind.

——

A concoction of mucus, saliva and tears ran down President Wan’s face abundantly, making his hideous face much more repulsive and unbearable to look at. Jinli could not even get herself to give him a fleeting glance.

She impatiently knocked on the tabletop twice, demanding, “President Wan, are you in for the deal? If you aren’t, I am not going to hold back anymore.”

Panic struck President Wan, his body could not endure any more abuse than this. Yet he still shouted defiantly, his voice shrill from terror, “It’s not like you’ve been restraining yourself at any point!”

While Jinli maintained her silence, he could almost hear her patience snap.

Regret surged through President Wan. This office of his had built-in surveillance, and he regularly kept it on. However, under the assumption that Jinli was here to engage in some steamy, hot office time with him, he had switched off all security systems, to prevent himself from leaving behind any evidence.

As they say, Karma’s a bitch.

Before President Wan could even speak, Jinli continued her demands. She picked up a thin stack of papers in her hands. Those were her contract terms with Morning Star.

Even if Jinli knew next to nothing about the entertainment industry, she could tell at a glance how unfair and warped the contract was. As to why Bai Jinli had signed it, Jinli no longer cared. After all, the stupidity of Bai Jinli had already broken through the comprehensive abilities of the Koi Goddess.

She stood there, shaking the contract in her hand, softly and flatly saying, “President Wan, the contract ends in 2-3 months as stated. With my current fame, I cannot bring anything to the company. Why don’t you do a good deed and sign the termination. How nice, right? We can even end this on good terms.”

Would President Wan be willing?

Of course, he wouldn’t!

It was the same old thing:

Bai Jinli may not have had the fame or the acting skills, and she was soaked in scandal.

Regardless, she had a bewitching body and looks!

Just from her looks, the number of wealthy investors queuing to have a taste of Bai Jinli was already immeasurable. They all went by the unspoken and unwritten rules of the industry. In these remaining months, all President Wan had to do was to sell Bai Jinli. He could make a huge profit for Morning Star easily just by doing so.

He was unwilling to let his money tree go. Very unwilling.

“I know that you are reluctant,” a soft, feminine voice rang in his ear.

Hearing this, he looked up cautiously.

Coincidentally, as Jinli lowered her head and their lines of sight met. A strand of hair teasingly fell on her snow-white, glossy cheeks. With her long, slender fingers, she gently tucked it behind her ears.

Jinli had not just tucked her hair, she had also tugged on President Wan’s heartstrings. That scene fell into his eyes, seductive and flirtatious.

In that instant, he was captivated, forgetting all the pain and soreness he felt.

A cold snort from Jinli broke the silence. She continued, “Yet, what has your reluctance got to do with me? If you are unagreeable, I will just hit you until you are agreeable.”

President Wan stared blankly. His beautiful dream had been shattered by this royally cold queen.

Within seconds, his body started burning in pain yet again.