Chapter 66: Gold VS Silver

Jinli picked up the card and read the words above:

   【Guests are invited to draw lots by themselves, divided into two groups.  】

     Next to the card is a small jar with six small white wax pills of the same size and color.

     Peng Fei laughed: "Group? Is this a competition? I like it the most!"

     He said that he picked up a wax pill.

     Opening, there is a small "gold team" engraved inside.

     "I am the gold team!" Peng Fei said.

     Seeing this, the others took a wax pill.

     Xu Zhiyi was a little nervous.

     She wants to be in the same group as Jinli or Lu Qingyuan.

     Obviously, with three stars and three amateurs, the audience is definitely more willing to watch the stars’ shots, and the program team will certainly be biased in shooting.

     Among the three artists, Lu Qingyuan and Jinli have fan bases.

     Although she didn't like these two, she had to rub their popularity.

     Xu Zhiyi silently prayed in his heart and slowly opened the wax pill.

     He Ye said: "I am the gold team."

     Lan Ting smiled: "My silver on it."

     Lu Qingyuan also extended his hand: "I am also the silver team."

     Xu Zhiyi and Jinli are left.

     Xu Zhiyi did not dare to look at it, but Jinli was calm.

     Xu Zhiyi was not happy when she saw her calm look. She asked, "Why don't you open it?"

     Jin Li laughed easily: "Because I know I must be the silver team."

     Lan Ting is curious: "How do you know Jinli?"

     Jin Li blinked playfully and tossed the wax pill in his hand: "Because Lan Ting is very cute, I want to be in a group with you."

     She said, opening the wax pill in her hand in front of everyone, and the words "Silver Team" were engraved in it.

     In addition to that, there is a little more note than others, with a line of words on it:

    【Take this wax pill as the captain of the silver team. Your task is to lead your teammates to defeat their opponents and reach At the pinnacle of life. The silver team's mission is as follows...】

     "Sounds cool." Jinli nodded with satisfaction.

     At the same time, she looked at Xu Zhiyi.

     "Then you are the captain of the Golden Team." Jin Li smiled very friendly.

     Xu Zhiyi suddenly shivered.

     She don't know why, this smile made her very uneasy.

     But not to show that, she just said calmly: "Yes, I am the captain of the gold team. Jinli, you wait and see, we will definitely win!"

     Jin Li also said calmly: "Oh, I read novels before, the general cannon fodder is like you, the shouting part is always boastful
, and the result is worse than anyone else."

     Xu Zhiyi: "..."

     The audience continued to laugh:

  【Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha she's here, Jin style stunner!】

  【Jinli: Regarding pretense, I have never been afraid of it. 】

  【Jinli, did you forget that this is still live?  】

  【Hahaha, I always feel that Xu Zhiyi is very miserable. She is a weak bird and she has no fighting power against my Jinli.】

   【But I don’t think it’s easy to say, after all, Xu Zhiyi’s two big men still have a physical advantage.  】

     ...

     After the two teams finished drawing, they finally parted ways.

     They don't have time to talk too much, after all, they haven't found breakfast yet.

     The two sides set off almost at the same time and soon reached a fork in road .

     Xu Zhiyi looked at her task note: "Let's go to the right."

     Jinli didn't look at it and said, "Oh, let's go to the left."