Chapter 16: Hannibal Lecter

"Oh my god, we have to call a doctor or-" the doorbell rings and you almost cry out. This is not the time!! It rings again, and you cover your face. "What do we do?!" you turn to Danny, then Jason, then Norman and then Freddy.

"I-I'll get it." Norman offers, turning and hurrying downstairs. You had forgotten Brahms was there, but now he was kneeling at your side, staring at you with scared eyes through his mask.

"(Y/N)?" he asks in his child's voice, tilting his head. Shakily, you force a smile, but it's wiped from your face as a voice rings up the stairs.

"(Y-Y/N)?" Norman calls, and you climb to your feet. You're covered in a good amount of blood. You slowly descend the stairs, standing just before the bottom so you couldn't be seen from the front door.

"Y-Yes?" you call back.

"Someone's asking for you." he appears at the stairs, a worried look on his expression.

"T-Tell them I can't talk." you whisper back, sharing his nervous expression.

"I can smell the blood already, dear. I heard the gunshots, as well. I only want to help." it's a man's voice, calm and collected. You take a deep, shaky breath, and take the last few steps of the stairs. You peek your head around the corner to see a bald man in a white t-shirt and black pants. He isn't even fazed by your blood-covered... well, everything, in fact his eyes soften with concern. "Oh my." he says simply, stepping further into the house and towards you, tilting his head as he scans your condition. "Any casualties?" he asks simply, and you hesitate a moment before nodding. He clicks his tongue. "Any injured?" to this you nod quicker, and he nods right back. "My name is Dr. Lecter. I'd like to help you. Can you bring me to them?" the man, Dr. Lecter, asks. You nod again. Your voice seems to have stopped working, throat scratchy and raw from screaming.

You hurry upstairs, hugging yourself tightly. Upon seeing the two dead and the many injured, Lecter stops in his tracks. He scans over everyone, his gaze landing on Michael.

"Michael Myers." his voice holds a hint of curiosity, but no fear. "Jason Voorhes, Freddy Krueger... you've got them all collected, I see. Do you have a first aid kit, by chance?" Lecter asks, moving to kneel beside Michael without a care. Michael tenses, but is much too weak to start a fight.

"I'll get it." Norman offers, disappearing and reappearing in seconds, handing the medical supplies to Dr. Lecter.

"6 bullet wounds... you took quite the damage, Myers." Lecter clicks his tongue, peeling open the med-kit. He got to work dressing the wound, speaking to you over his shoulder as he did. "Seeing as you're housing these notorious killers, I have a feeling you won't mind my telling you I'm an escapee from the asylum nearby."

"O-Oh." you say simply, gulping and nodding your head, "Just my luck." you force a nervous chuckle, wiping the tears from your face; you hadn't even noticed them, but at least you weren't violently sobbing. You were handling this surprisingly well. "Will he be okay?" you ask, kneeling down beside Michael. You could still hear his heavy, irrational breathing, his chest rising and falling sporadically. Lecter thinks for a moment, then nods.

"Seeing as he's survived things similar to this before, he has a pretty good chance for survival. With the right care and tending he'll be just fine."

You smile, letting out a relieved chuckle and running a hand through your hair.

"Good, good." you breathe out, reaching to take Michael's hand. "Hear that, Mike? You'll be just fine, I'll make sure of it." The only response you got was him squeezing your hand, before his head slumped to the side, falling unconscious. A few tense minutes passed as Lecter dressed Michael's wounds, turning to Jason next. He was in a much better condition, only having one gun wound, having missed the other. It only took a moment to place bandages around the wound, which was in his arm, before Dr. Lecter moved over to Danny.