Chapter 6

Mal POV.

I had told Fairy Godmother everything, she was very emotional. She agreed to let the twins and C.J out, but she said no one could no. That meant I had to leave, I agreed because all I wanted was to be with my kids. Fairy Godmother said, "you, your friend, and your children can have a magical house hidden far away in the forbidden forest where no one will find you only I and Belle can visit unless we bring anyone. I will make a house next door to yours and that will be where we will stay if we want to stay the night, ok" I nodded.

Fairy Godmother waved her wand, and in the blink of an eye, they were here. they saw me and ran up to me and I gave them a big cuddle, all I could do was hold them and cry. I heard Fairy Godmother whisper to Belle, "This how you can tell she is a good mother no matter the age" Belle nodded, I don't think they noticed I could hear them. I looked at C.J, gave her a hug, and filled her in on what's going on. She agreed it was best to leave.

I was extremely upset that I was leaving the person I love and my friends that have been with me through everything, but Fairy Godmother thought this was best. I left a note to everyone saying: 

Sorry it's for the best, Ben I love you but you have to let me go, Evie, Jay, Carlos, I will miss you so much but you need to be free and happy, I can't ruin your life's because in the past I've messed up, and all my other friends, I will miss you but this is for the best. Please don't look for me because you won't find me. Just remember that I will always love you all                                           from Mal x

I left that letter in my dorm on the desk, Evie would find it and tell everyone. Later that day we left it was a long drive, and Fairy Godmother and Belle came with me, C.J and the twins. Maddie and Mason were so excited that they were back with me and in Auradon. I was happy that they were going to get a better life.

When we arrived we were all astonished by the size of the house. It was beautiful and surrounded by trees. We all got out of the limo and went inside. There were so many rooms enough for one each and more, but Maddie and Mason insisted on staying in the same room. Fairy Godmother told me that she would email me the school work and once I had completed it to send it back to her, then I could still graduate.

This was my new life, I don't really know how to feel but at least I have my kids back and some supportive people around me.