Chapter 10

*3 Months later*

Mal POV.

Today is my first check-up with Fairy Godmother,  I can't believe I'm doing this again, without my friends. I didn't want to say anything but I'm actually terrified. Fairy Godmother said she might also be able to find out the gender today, Belle thinks it's a girl, but Adam thinks it's a boy.

*the scan*

Fairy Godmother put this weird gel on my stomach and rubbed it around,  Belle was holding my hand on one side and Adam was on the other side. She looked upon the screen and her face changed dramatically, her mouth opened wide then she said, "Mal, I think your expecting twins again". I was completely shocked, Twins?  Then she looked at me again and smiled and said, "Girls, identical" Belle and Adam both gave me a comforting smile then Belle looked at Adam and said, "ha told you, twice" I gave a small laugh, but tears were still forming in my eyes. They could see through my laughs, they could tell that I was not prepared for this.

*2 and a half years later*

I can't believe my little twins are 2 today and my big twins are not long 8. I miss my friends so much, but Belle, Adam, and Fairy Godmother have been so supportive. Maddie and Mason are great big siblings to Mackenzie and Maizie, they love them so much, I'm proud of all of them. Who would have thought me, Mal, would have 4 kids by the age of 18. It's crazy, right? All I want to do is see my friends and tell them how crazy my life has been since I left.

As much as I love my kids sometimes, I wonder what my life would have been like if I stayed in Auradon, told Ben, or even brought someone with me. I wonder how C.J is coping. Maybe I should turn on my Auradon phone and see how many messages I have.

*5 minutes later*

When I turned on my phone I started reading some of my thousands of messages, then I realized, on this app you can see the last time when someone is online or when they have read their message. I'm in trouble. Ben was online and he started messaging me, all I could do was turn my phone off. I knew I messed up big time, so all I could do was go see my kids on their birthday.