Chapter - 2: Moody! More than a Pregnant woman

Swara issued Security Analysis and Portfolio Management book from college library and took sit in the corner, she opened chapter for Hedging Strategies and started making her notes. She was trying her best to concentrate on the book, but her eyes were getting moist every now and then. 'He is coming' just the thought unsettled her equilibrium mentally and emotionally. Swara knew herself, how her crazy heart will flatter in his mere presence around her. Each inch of her body will crave for his one look. His one smile will make her mind blank and weaken her knees.

She cannot avoid him because his is like a family member to her. She cannot face him because his mere presence shook her existence. She cannot confess her feelings for him because he does not hold any sentimental connection with her, forget about feelings for her. She cannot confront him for his cold attitude because he never gave her right over him. Swara was feeling suffocation which resulted in her break down, closing her eyes, she let stream of tears fall on her cheeks.

"Swara, please control. Leave it dear. Why don't you just forget everything." Kavya said patting her back. She also had tears looking at her best friend. Kavya remembered how much she tried her best to convince her dearest friend to move on from her love for Sanskar but still she was stuck on those old memories, her childhood one sided love. She somewhere hated him for being so cold and self-centered to her best friend but she cannot blame him as well what was his fault that her best friend fall in head over heels love with arrogant jerk like him.

Swara wiped her eyes and started winding up her books and notebooks in her bag.

"I am leaving Kavya. I will go home." Swara said and left from library. Kavya left deep sigh looking at her retiring figure.

While leaving library, her gaze went to the library counter where students come to exchange books and his one more memory surfaced on her mind.

Swara's POV

"Sign here and don't forget to return book with in next 7 days." Librarian informed me passing the book.

"Yes Sir. Thank you." I said with soft smile and put my signature on the book issue card. I grabbed the book and turned to go back to my seat in the library.

But when I turned back Sanskar was standing exactly behind me, he also came to change the book. He was busy not bothering about his surroundings, in shuffling the pages of the book he selected. I thought to wish him about his Basketball team's winning at inter-school competition. I had already heard stories from Laksh about Sanskar's all-star performance.

"Congratulations Sanskar" I wished with smile, grabbing his attention.

He raised his head from that book and said with cold voice nodding his head "Thanks"

"Hey Sanskar, Kulkarni Mam is calling you for Quiz Competitions enrolments" Rohan came from behind and informed him patting on his back.

"Ohh okk. Is Kavi already there?" Sanskar asked in hurry.

"Yep" Rohan replied nodding his head.

"I am coming. Just give me two minutes" Saying this Sanskar moved near library counter.

I looked at him for a moment and then I moved inside library hall to join my classmates. But hearing Kavita's name I felt something breaking inside me and my eyes turned moist.

After 3 weeks, I saw him and Kavita walking together with trophy along with teachers with small smile on his face. Kavita was flaunting by holding trophy with grin where as Sanskar's arrogance was oozing out just by his facial expressions.